2.0
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

A friend of mine sent me and my children Visa gift cards totaling $100 for birthday and graduation gifts. They never showed up.

Thankfully my friend had kept the receipt and was able to track the gift cards and see that they had been stolen in FL (the origin address). Myself and my friend called USPS to address the issue and they were no help. They told me that I had to address the issue with the credit card company not them. I guess I can't find the concept that they thought the credit card company for the gift cards could help me.

It honestly makes no sense, they are not the ones who stole them.

I hope the mailman had a great shopping trip. My friend works hard as an intensive care nurse to make his money and then he had it all stolen from a mail person and the post office could care less.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Handling by customer service.

Comments

Do you have proof it was the carrier? No? That's what I thought.

h.kitchener

You have no idea where the cards were stolen yet you blame the USPS. You don't say how the cards were mailed, eg., in a #10 envelope, in a box, etc.

If in a plain envelope, the card would have been readily observable to anyone handling the envelope and easy pickings for some postal worker. Or, the mail may have been mis-delivered---to a neighbor, etc. End result: no one knows where it went and yes, you are out of the card.

If, by some remote chance you or your friend have the account numbers from the card you could see if it has been used and where, etc. Good luck.