2.7K views
Featured

My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now happened in light speed. However, that was the only thing that can still be associated with high speed ever since the buy now has been clicked on.

I was surprised that this buy now made me eligible for a live witnessing of USPS's finest in its full shine and splendor as well as a free emotional roller coaster on top.

The odyssey of insanity in numbers and emotions:

November 26, 2013 Electronic Shipping Info Received

Still happy

November 29, 2013 Processed through USPS Sort Facility Satisfied

November 30, 2013 Depart USPS Sort Facility

Okay

December 6, 2013 Processed through USPS Sort Facility (same location)

Concerned,

December 13, 2013 Processed through USPS Sort Facility(same location)

Confused and Angry

December 13, 2013 Arrival at Post Office

Stunned and relieved

Now you must think; Hey buddy what are you complaining about? Shipping to Europe takes a little longer. 17 days is really acceptable.

Now comes the funny part:

This parcel was destined to Erlanger KY (which is fine as this is the global shipping program of Ebay).

Starting from the 29th of November it took the parcel 14 days to travel 11 miles from Cincinnati OH to Erlanger KY.

Now look at this calculation:

14 days let's say 10 working days which equals to 80 working hours(if you are happened to be working in a non private company)

11 miles distance

My parcel traveled at an incredible speed of 0.13 Mph. Even the theory of the fat useless and incredible dump employee doesn't stand this calculation.

Oh before I forget; We (me and the seller) had to open a total of 4 cases and call about 6 times to get the parcel moving again.

The reply arrived once the parcel has been delivered stating the parcel has been delivered. They even forgot to copy paste the apology email template.

If you are looking for a psychedelic trip with emotional highs and lows without the use of any drugs, just ship yourself something with USPS.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Chon Buri, Chon Buri, Thailand #949524

going on 7 days in the same building and no progress. It really is sad. There is no way the package will make it by its late delivery date.

Langley, British Columbia, Canada #947190

Just wait wait wait wait wait.Do not be impatient your package will arive one day.

Waiting is fun. Try ordering something on e bay from canada. Hello hello we live right next door to you. Wait wait wait .

Be happy.

Be very happy when your package arrives finally.Lol.Lol

Battle Creek, Michigan, United States #930501

Mine just went to that status today, I'll hope I do not break your record :(

Delaware, Ohio, United States #761917

I am also waiting on a package that went through the Cincinnati sort facility and I am in central ohio.Thay cannot find my package at all and have no idea where it is or if I will ever get it.I also am supposed to wait 21 days to file a claim.I do not expect to get my package whic contains an item that cannot be replaced even if by some maricle they pay out on the claim.I HATE USPS.No wonder they are doing so bad thay cannot do the job they are paid for.I thought that usually gets you fired.

to Neveruseusps #1055615

Same thing. 7 days late so far.