Usps - Record Delay between Cincinnati OH and Erlanger KY (Ebay GSP)
My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now happened in light speed. However, that was the only thing that can still be associated with high speed ever since the buy now has been clicked on.
I was surprised that this buy now made me eligible for a live witnessing of USPS's finest in its full shine and splendor as well as a free emotional roller coaster on top.
The odyssey of insanity in numbers and emotions:
November 26, 2013 Electronic Shipping Info Received
November 27, 2013 Acceptance
November 27, 2013 Dispatched to Sort Facility
November 29, 2013 Processed through USPS Sort Facility Satisfied
November 30, 2013 Depart USPS Sort Facility
December 6, 2013 Processed through USPS Sort Facility (same location)
December 13, 2013 Processed through USPS Sort Facility(same location)
Confused and Angry
December 13, 2013 Arrival at Post Office
Stunned and relieved
Now you must think; Hey buddy what are you complaining about? Shipping to Europe takes a little longer. 17 days is really acceptable.
Now comes the funny part:
This parcel was destined to Erlanger KY (which is fine as this is the global shipping program of Ebay).
Starting from the 29th of November it took the parcel 14 days to travel 11 miles from Cincinnati OH to Erlanger KY.
Now look at this calculation:
14 days let's say 10 working days which equals to 80 working hours(if you are happened to be working in a non private company)
11 miles distance
My parcel traveled at an incredible speed of 0.13 Mph. Even the theory of the fat useless and incredible dump employee doesn't stand this calculation.
Oh before I forget; We (me and the seller) had to open a total of 4 cases and call about 6 times to get the parcel moving again.
The reply arrived once the parcel has been delivered stating the parcel has been delivered. They even forgot to copy paste the apology email template.
If you are looking for a psychedelic trip with emotional highs and lows without the use of any drugs, just ship yourself something with USPS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tracking System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a tree that leans on the back of the mailbox, was this way when I bought the home a year ago... Out of nowhere the week before Christmas..."
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."