Long slow lines???How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package?
Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i have a job with great benefits so i can GRADUALLY do my job???? Come on!
Gteat job in 89129.Id rather go to thw dmv on a friday!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I sent two brand new sets of headlights off to get customized and when the shop received my headlights they sent me a picture of my boxes and headlights. one..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "False advertising my 50.00 flowers turned into 101.00 and they weren't even the flowers I ordered! Pissed off and out 50.00. Hidden fees. At the top of the page it..."
- "I have been using Kronos hair products for 7 years and it has help me not to loose more hair. I was loosing my hair for years and Krono stop..."
- "Hello there, I had an unpleasant experience buying my car at BLOK AUTO Charity Auction which I would like to share and hope it would be helpful to anyone...."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."