This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo..Nobody takes responsibility for anything..
Please therefore do not ship any package USPO.. And why as a public are we worrying about them privatising the mail.. Remember public word-of-mouth is everything I was I would have known about the services before hand .. Now I know & will be speeding the world to everyone I know.
To avoid using the post office by all means..
Pay your bills online they offer fee money orders @ some money cash place.I hope this help someone before it's two late for them
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OVER PAID SHIPPING AND PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHERE MY 215.00 IS. ALTHOUGH I CAN SEE WHERE IT WAS "STOLEN" OR LOST. IT'S HARD TO MISS A LARGE PACKAGE LIKE THAT!!..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I want everyone to know that the owner of Regenesis Skin Studio - Terri McConnell ruined my face by doing procedures she's not licensed to do. I did my research..."
- "Moving Staffers was absolutely pathetic. We bought 2 boxes of the paper moving blankets that they recommended along with 2 dozen heavy duty moving blankets and still almost every..."
- "There should be a class action lawsuit started against Angie's List. 1) The site incorrectly charged me when i signed up. The sign up walks you through one price,..."