On march 5-2015 I sent an express mail letter next day guarantee from greenville sc to atlanta GA. 147 miles, they charged me 19.99 tracking # EK677370729US schedule delivery day march 6 at 12pm got to the recipient on march 9, I paid that much because I really needed it there cause it was for the argentine consulate,the envelope took 4 days and I got problems, usps at cherrydale sc said the letter missed the truck, I sent it at 10:58 am. this is unacceptable they just gave me my money back, no sorry nothing, a better excuse, nothing, I'am very upset about this, next time I'll go to fedex, can not trust usps anymore!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Priority Mail Express
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- "I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it. It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2. Online it told me that it was..."
- "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..."
- "I have shopped at Ingles for more than 30 years. In the past few months, I have bought sausage that after getting it home realized it was 2 months (not..."
- "Wolverine boot soles came loose hardly worn at all...."
- "Bought this chicken from killian rd walmart in columbia sc, horrible service on top of Bloody uncooked chickenNever again and if we would have gotten sick i would have sued..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."