Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia sorting.Received my package on the June 3 they left package on my porch and it was crushed and taped up,clearly wasn't sent crushed...They crushed my package and tried covering it up.When I went to post office to complain about it they tried accusing me as well as the sender...Box inside package was crushed as well.Seeing as there was no insurance it's only covered for $50.Watch inside box is worth $1300.What pissed me off is the fact they tried accusing me as well as the sender and tried hiding it and covering there mistake.And postal supervisor was very Rude...
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Priority Mail Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I was investigating a travel deal advertised on "Deal Chicken" (similar to Groupon) that seemed too good to be true. It was $395 for an 8-day, 7-night vacation for..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."