Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia sorting.Received my package on the June 3 they left package on my porch and it was crushed and taped up,clearly wasn't sent crushed...They crushed my package and tried covering it up.When I went to post office to complain about it they tried accusing me as well as the sender...Box inside package was crushed as well.Seeing as there was no insurance it's only covered for $50.Watch inside box is worth $1300.What pissed me off is the fact they tried accusing me as well as the sender and tried hiding it and covering there mistake.And postal supervisor was very Rude...
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Priority Mail Package
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I am expecting a package today by noon. I have a tracking number. I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information...."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox. Item does not fit in mailbox. I have pictures to support that. So where or..."
- "After 2 short years of owning a 47" LCD HDTV what started off as one horizontal line across the top of my screen progressed to about 8 lines all in..."
- "OMG. I wished I had found these reviews before I had them build this hellhole room. Should have done better research. My roof also leaks very bad. They came out twice..."
- "My son who is in the military and currently deployed recently purchased a fleece and while home on leave discovered it was too big. He did not return it before..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."