Usps - Review about Priority Mail Package from Buffalo, New York

541 of 1772 Usps reviews

Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia sorting.Received my package on the June 3 they left package on my porch and it was crushed and taped up,clearly wasn't sent crushed...They crushed my package and tried covering it up.When I went to post office to complain about it they tried accusing me as well as the sender...Box inside package was crushed as well.Seeing as there was no insurance it's only covered for $50.Watch inside box is worth $1300.What pissed me off is the fact they tried accusing me as well as the sender and tried hiding it and covering there mistake.And postal supervisor was very Rude...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Priority Mail Package
Review category
Post
review #645796

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
541 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jul 31 #1192910

I'm more surprised that they did not steal it, then lie about that, because they are nothing but a bunch of simple-minded, rogueish thugs.

0 0 Reply

Jul 14 #1184902

USPS sucks.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.