Review about Usps Delivery Service from Cerritos, California

Ive had many ad experiences with usps.With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby.

This requires order after order of parts, batteries, new frames...etc. i order something every week, I was always a internet shopper skeptic... what ive come to realize is that the internet stores (if you will) are not to blame. They ship out asap, they want your repeated busines.

When it comes to the delivery of the product, there is only one source whi can be blamed. Thats usps. Ive had several packages lost and delayed. Probably about 2 a month since march.

I order a lot of items some cheap some expensive. Ive filed complaint by speaking to an actual usps rep and revieved nothing. Not my package not compenstion. The latest isssue is my package arriving in california neing aorted and out for delivery then with 5 hours its back in ohio?

How can it be scanned in ca when it was in ohio the whole timw. I doubt the dilivery man has a drone himself and sent my stuff back to ohio withing minutes.. im scared that ill never get this package which ive been waiting for over a week. Not to mention the passed 3 lost packages.

Ive spoken to the reps at usps locally and they just have a really bad attitude and you can tell they hate their jobs. How is someone like that supposed to help customers with issues that is caused by the company they are PAID to represent.

Theres is no one that can help me and im tired of it.There should be a class action lawsuit by the people against usps for just giving us the run aRound on our mail.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Usps Delivery Service
Review category
review #713716 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about