Review about Usps Delivery Service from Cerritos, California
Ive had many ad experiences with usps.With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby.
This requires order after order of parts, batteries, new frames...etc. i order something every week, I was always a internet shopper skeptic... what ive come to realize is that the internet stores (if you will) are not to blame. They ship out asap, they want your repeated busines.
When it comes to the delivery of the product, there is only one source whi can be blamed. Thats usps. Ive had several packages lost and delayed. Probably about 2 a month since march.
I order a lot of items some cheap some expensive. Ive filed complaint by speaking to an actual usps rep and revieved nothing. Not my package not compenstion. The latest isssue is my package arriving in california neing aorted and out for delivery then with 5 hours its back in ohio?
How can it be scanned in ca when it was in ohio the whole timw. I doubt the dilivery man has a drone himself and sent my stuff back to ohio withing minutes.. im scared that ill never get this package which ive been waiting for over a week. Not to mention the passed 3 lost packages.
Ive spoken to the reps at usps locally and they just have a really bad attitude and you can tell they hate their jobs. How is someone like that supposed to help customers with issues that is caused by the company they are PAID to represent.
Theres is no one that can help me and im tired of it.There should be a class action lawsuit by the people against usps for just giving us the run aRound on our mail.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..."
- "I placed an oorder with one of my normal vendors and paid the usual amount for 2 day priority mail. Don't ask me why siince I know in my head..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "i purchased a chair in March 2015 and paid $1300.00 in full. When I finally received the chair the cushion did not fit the chair and the pleats were not..."
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "I bought this box of tide at SAMs club and when I open it my surprise was that one of the bags was completely empty seal and the box says..."