Cerritos, California

Ive had many ad experiences with usps.With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby.

This requires order after order of parts, batteries, new frames...etc. i order something every week, I was always a internet shopper skeptic... what ive come to realize is that the internet stores (if you will) are not to blame. They ship out asap, they want your repeated busines.

When it comes to the delivery of the product, there is only one source whi can be blamed. Thats usps. Ive had several packages lost and delayed. Probably about 2 a month since march.

I order a lot of items some cheap some expensive. Ive filed complaint by speaking to an actual usps rep and revieved nothing. Not my package not compenstion. The latest isssue is my package arriving in california neing aorted and out for delivery then with 5 hours its back in ohio?

How can it be scanned in ca when it was in ohio the whole timw. I doubt the dilivery man has a drone himself and sent my stuff back to ohio withing minutes.. im scared that ill never get this package which ive been waiting for over a week. Not to mention the passed 3 lost packages.

Ive spoken to the reps at usps locally and they just have a really bad attitude and you can tell they hate their jobs. How is someone like that supposed to help customers with issues that is caused by the company they are PAID to represent.

Theres is no one that can help me and im tired of it.There should be a class action lawsuit by the people against usps for just giving us the run aRound on our mail.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Additional Services
Tracking Tool
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion