Review about Usps Delivery Service from Enterprise, Nevada
I have a tree that leans on the back of the mailbox, was this way when I bought the home a year ago... Out of nowhere the week before Christmas a note was placed on the mailbox
That everyone would have to pick up mail at the Russell location... No reason why
So when I went to pick up my mail the snotty suporvisor lied & said the mailbox had to be opened from the back
That's a complete lie the box does not even open from the back
The post office never sent me a letter asking me to remove the tree. They just decided to stop mail for everyone
Even when the tree was not in their way whatsoever
I want this to go to a higher up after I had to pay400$ to remove my tree!!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "We found this piece of wire in the Great Value brand of Sour Cream bought at Walmart. We were so lucky to find it before my 80 year old mother..."
- "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."