I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox.Item does not fit in mailbox.
I have pictures to support that.
So where or whose mailbox did the postal worker leave my package.I live in DC.Clearly this delivery is a lie
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."