I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it.It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2.
Online it told me that it was forwarded on that day which I understand cause I accidentally put her old address which is right next door to where she moved well she just got it today (Sep 22). She says the original box was in another box with these labels on it. The original box was split open. She told me what was there and about half of it is missing.
Which adds up to about $300.
This whole time Ive been calling trying to find out where it was but no one would tell me anything.Needless to say United States Postal Service will not be getting my business again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."