Orange Cove, California

I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it.It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2.

Online it told me that it was forwarded on that day which I understand cause I accidentally put her old address which is right next door to where she moved well she just got it today (Sep 22). She says the original box was in another box with these labels on it. The original box was split open. She told me what was there and about half of it is missing.

Which adds up to about $300.

This whole time Ive been calling trying to find out where it was but no one would tell me anything.Needless to say United States Postal Service will not be getting my business again.

Review about: Usps Shipping.

Tracking Tool
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Services
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery mailed on thursday takes week to reach destination, I have never had this problem except with Miami Post Office.  This is a regional. staff problem, do your job! Usps "USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery package mailed on a Thursday takes week to reach destination. No in-climate weather involved, mailed in April 2017. I have never had this problem..." Read more Review about Usps Delivery Service from Enterprise, Nevada Usps "I have a tree that leans on the back of the mailbox, was this way when I bought the home a year ago... Out of nowhere the week before Christmas..." Read more Usps - Missing items Usps "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more