I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it.It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2.
Online it told me that it was forwarded on that day which I understand cause I accidentally put her old address which is right next door to where she moved well she just got it today (Sep 22). She says the original box was in another box with these labels on it. The original box was split open. She told me what was there and about half of it is missing.
Which adds up to about $300.
This whole time Ive been calling trying to find out where it was but no one would tell me anything.Needless to say United States Postal Service will not be getting my business again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I have a tree that leans on the back of the mailbox, was this way when I bought the home a year ago... Out of nowhere the week before Christmas..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."