I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it.It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2.
Online it told me that it was forwarded on that day which I understand cause I accidentally put her old address which is right next door to where she moved well she just got it today (Sep 22). She says the original box was in another box with these labels on it. The original box was split open. She told me what was there and about half of it is missing.
Which adds up to about $300.
This whole time Ive been calling trying to find out where it was but no one would tell me anything.Needless to say United States Postal Service will not be getting my business again.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."