Featured Not resolved

We received our copies of our tax returns with all the original receipts, etc, from our accountant.It was mailed Priority Mail 2-day , in a large Priority Mail envelope, from Pennsylvania to Kentucky.

It was mailed May 24th, but not received until May 31st. First of all, so much for 2-day delivery. Secondly, we received it in a clear plastic sleeve with a sticker that says it was received at the Lexington, KY post office damaged. Upon opening the envelope, every piece of paper in the envelope, around 150 pages, are totally saturated with water & are already starting to mildew.

Thirdly, went to my servicing post office & spoke to the supervisor--big waste of time--what a joke. "They didn't do it. Have no way to tell how or when it happened. Yada, yada, yada....." But I, of course, can go online & track it myself; file a complaint online---ANOTHER JOKE OF THE DAY!!

Now, I'm on my 3rd joke of the day--on hold 30+ min with USPS customer service! (Maybe that's the 4th joker as their automated system is HORRIBLE when you want to get to the place where you can speak to an agent, who I'm sure, at this point will be the 5th joke of the day. Lesson I've learned--I will NEVER mail another package or important document through USPS since they just don't care.

UPS will be my 1st choice with FedEx my second, no matter how much more than USPS they will be in cost.All I wanted was an apology & a "let's see if we can figure out how & where this happened."

Review about: Usps Priority Mail Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Well, Caitlin Chambers, we'll stop delivering your mail immediately.

CaitlinChambers
Houston, Texas, United States #1339908

to CaitlinChambers #1418736

UPS is my go to fav. I caught FedEx throwing my pakages twice. FedEx also claimed delivery an hour before actual delivery time on more than one occasion.