It seems 5 out of my last 6 packages in the past 2 months have been delayed by 3 or more days because of the Sandston, VA USPS facilities. These problems have been happening for a long time, there was even an investigation and audit with this location, yet still nothing has changed.

I am so tired of not having an option to bypass this location, and wish USPS would figure out how to isolate the Sandston location to service Richmond, VA area mail only, and leave the rest of our mail to better and closer facilities. There is no reason my mail should go to Richmond when I live just outside Charlottesville. Send my mail there. The Sandston location obviously cannot handle the load and makes mistakes too often for a paid service.

My most recent package sat in Kearny, NJ for 2 entire days before making it's way to Sandston, where it has been for 2 days now, today is day 3, and it still hasn't arrived at my local post office which is 1 hour and 15 minutes away. I would even suggest letting UPS or Fedex take over the USPS, because most of these unionized people in management positions do not have the experience or training necessary to do the job, or manage the environment, most of them don't even care. If I had more time and space I would share some interesting stories about the Richmond/Henrico USPS locations and their 'management' from people who have either worked or 'trained' there..

but to keep it short, avoid this location the best you can, spend the extra few dollars for the peace of mind you get when shipping or ordering by selecting FedEx or UPS. I will no longer use USPS when possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2016.

Comments