I purchased an expensive computer part for my business. I received notice that the package was here in the same city as me.

Then the package was sent to a different city. Now it is in the process of coming back to the city. Not only is this causing a in convenience on me but you try running a meeting without numbers and something to show the investors. To make matters worse it is a pain to get to customer service, and the people you get to are very rude.

This is suppose to be a government faculty. I remember I ordered something and UPS screwed up. UPS sent someone to my house to deliver the package to me late at night. That is what should have happened here.

Never use USPS again.

I understand human error we all make mistake, but when after about an hour finally getting to customer service and the people admit they made the mistake, do no treat me like I am dirt. NEVER AGAIN NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "i missed a meeting because of a mistake that should have never happened." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with USPS. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about USPS.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare USPS to other companies on our site.

Comments