Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a package from a friend's company, it was ostensibly shipped Monday evening via priority mail (or at least picked up according to tracking). So I could grab it once it hit my mailbox I signed up for text and email alerts.

Knowing that USPS tracking is a joke, but usually Priority Mail is semi-reliable, I didn't think much of not receiving anything via text or email right up until I got notifications late last night. It turns out it took 53 hours to get 16 miles. That's pretty close to the speed a snail travels (literally snails travel at .29 MPH this was moving at the lightning speed of .3 MPH).

I'm sorry but this *** (I really really really really want to use significantly stronger language here but I'll be nice) is ridiculous. Why As a business owner I plan to NEVER use them again for my shipping needs.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Usps. The most disappointing about usps priority mail service at Usps was idiotic workers, worse and no mail delivery or pick up Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Comments