664 W Corbett Ave, Swansboro, NC 28584, USA
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I made a hand-crafted gift for a family member and carefully packaged it and mailed via the local UPS store. A couple of days later, a USPS person showed up at my front door with the box - crushed flat like a pancake.

The lady apologized, saying that she had run over the box with her truck. She further said I could go online to file a claim. Forget that. The USPS claims process costs more to complete than the damages are worth.

Also, they want a receipt, which in my case was impossible as I made the gift myself. This is the last shameless act I will allow USPS to visit on me. In response, I have removed my mail box, put all my business/financial affairs online and hereby boycott USPS forever.

No more unlimited junk mail to send to the landfill from my home. The sooner they go out of business, the better.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Usps. the best about usps delivery service from Usps was when they actually do the job right. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Comments