REALLY SICK OF ATTITUDE WHEN I GO TO MY LOCAL POST OFFICE TO MAIL PACKAGES,,,I SELL ON EBAY AND ONLY GO TO MY POST OFFICE ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK WITH A PACKAGE OR TWO,,,SINCE THEY ARE ALREADY LABELED AND SMALLER I CAN PUT THEM IN THE BIN TO GO OUT,,BUT IF IT DOES NOT FIT IN THE BIN I HAVE TO "FIND" SOMEWHERE TO PUT IT SINCE THERE IS NO SET PLACE FOR READY TO GO PACKAGES,,THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE A BUG THAT NEEDS TO BE SQUASHED UNDER THEIR SHOE,,,I HAVE EVEN HAD LARGER PACKAGES RETURNED TO MY HOME BECAUSE THEY DONT UNDERSTAND EBAY HAS DIFFERENT RATES THAN THE AVERAGE CUSTOMER!!!X2,,,I TRY TO SLINK IN & OUT QUICKLY WITH AN APOLOGETIC LOOK ON MY FACE BECAUSE THE LINE IS SO LONG,,,TIRED OF BEING TREATED LESS THAN,,,LIKE THEY HATE US,,,THEY DO NOT KNOW THEIR JOB WHEN IT COMES TO EBAY SHIPPING LABELS,,WE HELP PAY THEIR SALARY AND SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT,,,NOT ARROGANCE,,,

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 01, 2016.

Comments

I hate the USPS. Last time I was in a post office (to buy stamps) and was using the terminal to scan my debit card so I could enter my pin #, the employee stopped me and said not to proceed unless I had my drivers license on me.

I said "you are joking, right? This is a debit card and I am entering my pin number, you don't need and cannot ask me for my license". She replied she was "the USPS" and she could do whatever she wanted.

I walked out, drove 2 miles to another location and wasn't asked for my I.D. I think, based on my own personal experiences overall, the Postal system does little to ensure their employees are properly trained.

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1289911

Several weeks ago everything in my package was broken. Twice my mail was put in outgoing mail instead of my mailbox.

(Tracked it). Once my package was put in the parcel locker with a the key in someone else's mailbox.

Today my box arrived - opened! What's the problem Bradenton Post Office!