2.1
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was the recipient of a pair of sneaker bought from a store that uses PayPal to process cc, valued at $300 the sender(s) shipped priority w.Delivery confirmation on June 10th.

June 14th I received an email starring the item was delivered at about 6:20pm to individual that's weird cause I'm in the house, so I go outside to see if it was leftt nothing there, next day I ask the super if he recived a package for me he says no so I immediately go to the post office this is June 15th after talking to a sales rep and finding out that nobody actually signed for the package physically I asked to speak to the supervisor after explaining the situation he ensures me he's call me by the end of the day but no call, I return on the 16th to see what's going on a different supervisor was on shift so I explained it to her n told her that the previous person in charge was supposed to call me but I didn't hear back nothing so she also ensures me she'll look into it and call me by the day's end but yet again no call.

I go back on the 17th and the 1st guy was there so I tell him "u was supposed to get back to me" he simply replies just fill a claim" so now I'm confused obviously there was some wrong doing on the delivery carrier"s end and all u tell me is fill a claim?So from that day I just kept trying to deal with original sender and PayPal but because of the tracking deeming the package as delivered I kept losing my claims, I kept calling the 1800 to file a complaint finally initiated a claim on July 11th on the 14th it was denied so I made an appeal, on the 19th it was approved but only for $56 the priority mail amount so I filled another appeal(still haven't cashed the check) pending until 9/01 where it also was denied now I'm in the process of writing the final appeal letter

Review about: Usps Priority Mail Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments