Additional Services

I sent 24 boxes of books neatly packed and weight conscious so as not to be too heavy ,maximum amount of boxes per box was 12 , if the books were heavy it was less. I am a 65 year old guy and was sure to lift every box before sealing them as I had to carry them to my local post office in NYC so several blocks.

They were shipped to San Diego CA to my niece and they were shipped in 4 carton loads. She called when the last boxes arrived and reported 29 were were received first red flag . When I got to her home the cartons looked as if they were drop kicked across the country and some of the cartons were not the heavy duty boxes I bought at the Home Depot on 23rd street ,second red flag . After getting them to my new home I began to unpack the boxes ,these were very expensive books ,coffee table books , design work related books , some first editions, and some expensive paper back cook books ,many were damaged at the bindings clearly a result of the smashed cartons...

I accepted that, as I unpacked I found a number of books which I never purchased so some young child is missing their books and possibly have my copy of Hamilton.... I have to replace a number of books that never made it to the West Coast..and still am as I look to them for research and realize they are gone . I paid almost $500.00 to have these shipped ...DO NOT TRUST The USPS to deliver anything in one piece especially books...

they are clearly lazy when it comes to shipping a large shipment . Perhaps they deserve to go under.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: there really isn't one as to much time has past and I just really became fed up when I had to order replacement books this week a total number of 12 so far.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 03, 2017.

Comments