February 26, 2016 , 10:44 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128
February 9, 2016 , 10:08 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
LOUSY, lousy service. There is absolutely no reason to hold a small packet for this long. We take pride that our Postal Services are the best in the World. But this is not it. I will have to ask International sellers to use a different shipping service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I purchased a queen size sleigh bed bundle from American freight furniture they assured me that they were gonna order it completely brand new because i didn't want anything used,..."
- "I have been buying Spring Valley Evening Primrose Oil from Walmart for a few years now and have had good results from the product. However, the last bottle I..."
- "I have purchased every year my costume from Pyramid collection as well as tops and skirts. I am 61 years old,(to let you know i am not just a young..."