February 26, 2016 , 10:44 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128
February 9, 2016 , 10:08 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
LOUSY, lousy service. There is absolutely no reason to hold a small packet for this long. We take pride that our Postal Services are the best in the World. But this is not it. I will have to ask International sellers to use a different shipping service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..."
- "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...."
- "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..."
- "I have had a Hamilton Beach microwave 7 months. Soon after I got it it started forming condensation inside oven on top and sides and inside door. The glass turntable..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time. I always order an original iced latte in..."
- "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."