February 26, 2016 , 10:44 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128
February 9, 2016 , 10:08 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
LOUSY, lousy service. There is absolutely no reason to hold a small packet for this long. We take pride that our Postal Services are the best in the World. But this is not it. I will have to ask International sellers to use a different shipping service.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Usps Delivery Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "This has to be the worst company in the world..how are they still in business..customer services like Dealing with a zoo.. Nobody takes responsibility for anything.. Please therefore do..."
- "I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time. I later received both..."
- "Flower box arrived with no flowers...its valentines.....they can't fix this.....I hate proflowers....they did give me a refund but my wife didn't like the empty box....I am trying to make this..."
- "I will never do business with american freight again. First, it took a month to get my bedroom furniture. I bought a couch and the bedroom set on the same..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."