Tallassee, Alabama

SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128

February 9, 2016 , 10:08 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

LOUSY, lousy service. There is absolutely no reason to hold a small packet for this long. We take pride that our Postal Services are the best in the World. But this is not it. I will have to ask International sellers to use a different shipping service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Usps and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

ISC, International Service Center.Part of US Customs.

Customs is part of DHS, NOT USPS. Your package was with customs for that period of time. Customs can take however long they want with any package, regardless of size. Even if you choose to have an international package shipped via FedEx, UPS, DHL, whomever, customs can still hold onto any item for as long as they want and not have to provide a reason why.

How about you learn some about international mail before you start sounding *** for complaining about the process?***.