Usps - Terrible Mail Carrier
I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms.My mail is wet and blown all over my neighborhood.
I've called the national office 4 times and my local office 6 times, to no avail. This is mail delivery in a 3rd world country efficiency. How sad! These photos are how I commonly find my mail (probably 50 times in 2 years).
Absolutely nobody cares about this!
I live in a nice neighborhood and many of my neighbors have this problem too!.See the water in the lid?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..."
- "Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His..."
- "My bracelet latch did not fit together. I went to the link on the instructions for questions that was on the bottom of my receipt inside the package. They did..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."