Featured Not resolved

I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms.My mail is wet and blown all over my neighborhood.

I've called the national office 4 times and my local office 6 times, to no avail. This is mail delivery in a 3rd world country efficiency. How sad! These photos are how I commonly find my mail (probably 50 times in 2 years).

Absolutely nobody cares about this!

I live in a nice neighborhood and many of my neighbors have this problem too!.See the water in the lid?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about usps mail service from Usps was smug indifferent attitudes Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1187788

50 times in 2 years? Oh my, how common.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1186978

Looks like your box is faulty. Please blame yourself.

Mountain View, California, United States #1186383

looking at your box.its your fault.

carriers are required to deliver with one hand. so! attempt to close your mail box with one hand. do it from drivers seat.

only one hand. then notice that your wood covering is in the way. or as usual! the plastic box door is warped, broken.

never buy plastic box.buy the simple grey metal box.