Usps - Terrible Mail Carrier

98 of 1772 Usps reviews

I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms.My mail is wet and blown all over my neighborhood.

I've called the national office 4 times and my local office 6 times, to no avail. This is mail delivery in a 3rd world country efficiency. How sad! These photos are how I commonly find my mail (probably 50 times in 2 years).

Absolutely nobody cares about this!

I live in a nice neighborhood and many of my neighbors have this problem too!.See the water in the lid?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Regular Daily Mail
Review category
Post
review #881435 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
98 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jul 17 #1186383 Mountain View, California, United States

looking at your box. its your fault. carriers are required to deliver with one hand. so! attempt to close your mail box with one hand. do it from drivers seat. only one hand. then notice that your wood covering is in the way. or as usual! the plastic box door is warped, broken. never buy plastic box. buy the simple grey metal box.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×