Usps - Terrible Mail Carrier
I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms.My mail is wet and blown all over my neighborhood.
I've called the national office 4 times and my local office 6 times, to no avail. This is mail delivery in a 3rd world country efficiency. How sad! These photos are how I commonly find my mail (probably 50 times in 2 years).
Absolutely nobody cares about this!
I live in a nice neighborhood and many of my neighbors have this problem too!.See the water in the lid?
More Review Details
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I purchased a large dog crate from rural king Sunday July 6th around 4pm from the rural king on st. Joe Evansville Indiana . We bought it for a pit..."
- "Brian Bennett is known for his excellent customer service (We can do that) ability and charming personality. However his free wheeling attitude is often at odds with getting results. His..."
- "Received my first bill today after a call on 5/3/ that I had not made a payment so I got the address and sent check they received and cash and..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."