I never received one of my packages earlier this year because they delivered it to the wrong address where it was ether lost or stolen.

Another package was left out in the street in front of my apartment building. Delivery person did not ring my doorbell or leave a notice, just left it there on a busy midtown Manhattan street where it could have been stolen.

8 times this year I have had to go to their main office to pick up my packages, costing me time and $$. That is because they prefer to leave failed delivery notices instead of ringing my doorbell and handing me the package. On one occasion the package was not at the main office (even though they said it was there.) and I had to come back the next day to pick it up.

They are supposed to hold the package for 5 days before sending it back. A few other times after only "2 failed delivery attempts" they sent my package straight back to the sender w/out holding it.:-(

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Extensive Delay with No updates. Usps "I sent a letter by First Class Mail with Signature Delivery from Miami, FL to Jacksonville FL. I sent on the 7th of the month and as of the 13th..." Read more Usps - Ridiculously damaged priority mail and horrible customer service Usps "...Upon opening the envelope, every piece of paper in the envelope, around 150 pages, are totally saturated with water..." Read more Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery mailed on thursday takes week to reach destination, I have never had this problem except with Miami Post Office.  This is a regional. staff problem, do your job! Usps "USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery package mailed on a Thursday takes week to reach destination. No in-climate weather involved, mailed in April 2017. I have never had this problem..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more