I ordered a gift this past Sunday and received the tracking info Monday evening, the package was sent Priority 2-day, meaning I would have it on Thursday. As of Thursday evening, I still had not received it. Even worse, the tracking info had not been updated in over 36 hours, and it's last scanned location was leaving the regional sorting facility Wenesday @ 4:30am. This sorting facility is about 40 minutes from where I live and the local post office, so it should have either been at the post office or delivered to me within that 36-hour time frame. So I decided to call their (lack of) customer service, only to wait for 20 minutes, then the call was picked up, but I was not greeted by anyone on the other end, instead, I got to listen to people talking in the background for another 10 minutes. Only then did someone answer my call where I mentioned that I was on hold for 30 minutes total, to which I was offered no apology, but rather a sort-of expressionless excuse. So I began to explain my issue only to be cut off by the man on the other end and again attempting to try to make excuses that "things happen" rather than offer any solution or course of action. Finally he asked if I wanted to do an "inquiry", to which I said yes. Then, I got hear this guy mumble/mutter words he was typing for this inquiry. Then he provided a confirmation code which I pretended to write down, because I already knew it wouldn't be worthwhile.
Then today I just happened to check the tracking again and discovered this. SEE IMAGE PROVIDED.
Yes, that is right, my package somehow ended up in New York, even though the sorting facility it left is only about 40 minutes away. The excuse now is that it was rerouted because of an error in the address or zip code. However, the order confirmation I received from the business I ordered from contained my correct address and zip code.
Now I get to wait and see how much longer this process will take before I receive my package from the USPS (Undoubtedly Seriously Pathetic Service).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it. It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2. Online it told me that it was..."
- "On march 5-2015 I sent an express mail letter next day guarantee from greenville sc to atlanta GA. 147 miles, they charged me 19.99 tracking # EK677370729US schedule delivery..."
- "I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps. I've never really had a problem, until lately. Two of my latest purchases have been sent..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."