I ordered a gift this past Sunday and received the tracking info Monday evening, the package was sent Priority 2-day, meaning I would have it on Thursday. As of Thursday evening, I still had not received it. Even worse, the tracking info had not been updated in over 36 hours, and it's last scanned location was leaving the regional sorting facility Wenesday @ 4:30am. This sorting facility is about 40 minutes from where I live and the local post office, so it should have either been at the post office or delivered to me within that 36-hour time frame. So I decided to call their (lack of) customer service, only to wait for 20 minutes, then the call was picked up, but I was not greeted by anyone on the other end, instead, I got to listen to people talking in the background for another 10 minutes. Only then did someone answer my call where I mentioned that I was on hold for 30 minutes total, to which I was offered no apology, but rather a sort-of expressionless excuse. So I began to explain my issue only to be cut off by the man on the other end and again attempting to try to make excuses that "things happen" rather than offer any solution or course of action. Finally he asked if I wanted to do an "inquiry", to which I said yes. Then, I got hear this guy mumble/mutter words he was typing for this inquiry. Then he provided a confirmation code which I pretended to write down, because I already knew it wouldn't be worthwhile.
Then today I just happened to check the tracking again and discovered this. SEE IMAGE PROVIDED.
Yes, that is right, my package somehow ended up in New York, even though the sorting facility it left is only about 40 minutes away. The excuse now is that it was rerouted because of an error in the address or zip code. However, the order confirmation I received from the business I ordered from contained my correct address and zip code.
Now I get to wait and see how much longer this process will take before I receive my package from the USPS (Undoubtedly Seriously Pathetic Service).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Priority Mail
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California. I live all the way in Michigan to so... I..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them. it used to be..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I ordered centurylink before reading all the terrible reviews online. Even after reading them I thought.... well they are a big company and most big companies have some bad reviews..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."