I took a letter to the Nothwest Annex Post Office in Flint Michigan area code 48504.I check to see if the letter was delivered to the addressed location on the internet, USPS web site, and recieved a statement that it had no indication where it was.

I went to the Post Office to see if they could locate the letter. They check into it and notice that the priority signature mail was placed on a plane.

When it should have been delivered back to the same City that I live in for local delivery signature confirmation.

It has been over three weeks and the mail have not reached its desentation as of today.This all I have mention

Review about: Usps Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Totally destroyed mail! Usps "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..." Read more Usps - Lousy service Usps "I certainly understand why the US Post Office appears to be on the way out, especially if all are operated as the Alto, NM PO is today. As I see..." Read more Usps - Terrible Mail Carrier Usps "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..." Read more Usps - Deliberately missed deliveries - dishonest delivery reporting Usps "On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not require a signature, I..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more