Israel sent me a Intenational Express parcel on expensive Prada prescription sunglasses their Airport Security staf did not place back in my suitcase.

Well, the truck driver must have liked them and stole them.

Tracking shows ready for delivery but it was never delivered, he lied about saying no one was home, didn't leave notice because he ran out of them, didn't scan attempt to deliver because the scanner was not working, and then left it overnight at unguarded Annex cage so he claims.

USPS said sender has to file Insurance claim, ok, since they are not the owners they would care less and 6 months later I hear nothing from Israel after numerous attempts. USPS insists to close case and wash off their hands when it has been proven by their investigators of the irregularities involved on the day they were to be delivered, the clerk even offered to pay me directly if I hushed.

Never send valuables with USPS, a bunch of thieves work there to riffle items, steal them, and even exchange them for cheaper contents, I think it is organized crime. But for sure, JUNK mail is always delivered timely.

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments