Presque Isle, Maine

LTD Commodities is not paying for the shipping cost we have provided to them from Aurora, IL to Catano, PR.Invoice is past due since September 18, 2009.

I have tried to get in contact with Leon Spears, Maria and Perla, but it has not been successful, I even left various messages and none of them have return my calls and its been 6 months. I cannot believe they are still in business with the people skills they have.

Could some one please give me a contact for the Accounts Payable department?

This is ridiculous, I hope this works.Thank you

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Extensive Delay with No updates. Usps "I sent a letter by First Class Mail with Signature Delivery from Miami, FL to Jacksonville FL. I sent on the 7th of the month and as of the 13th..." Read more Usps - Tracking Numer Usps "Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00 I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number, I was checking the trucking number everyday. Last day I checked..." Read more Usps - WARRENDALE, PA THE BLACK HOLE EATS MAIL Usps "They are consistent in either routing to TIM BUC TWO or making sure that mail is never found. I get several issues a year with them. My mail got to..." Read more USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery mailed on thursday takes week to reach destination, I have never had this problem except with Miami Post Office.  This is a regional. staff problem, do your job! Usps "USPS Priority Mail 2 Day delivery package mailed on a Thursday takes week to reach destination. No in-climate weather involved, mailed in April 2017. I have never had this problem..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more