I have so many problems with them for the last 3 years. I've filed formal complaints, been down to my local post office 15-30 times (no really probably more).

I have call the district "supervisor" who does nothing. Good News!!! Amazon is starting is own delivery system It is so about time. I wish them all the luck in the world.

Maybe now we will have quality mail services. USPS deserves what it gets. The USPS has invented all these "exceptions" to punch into the system when they just don't want to have to bother. I have proven this a number of times by having the person I purchased from track the shipment from their end.

They are just outright telling lies at this point. Good riddance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 11.

Comments

I agree in the fact that they are just saying the first thing that comes to mind. Three weeks to get an order from MN to a small town in Texas is just wrong and I still have not received the parcel as of noon on 8-18-2018.

Their tracking does not help one bit because it always says in transit to next facility. How many stops could there be between Dallas and east Texas?

Remove your mailbox then. We'll stop delivering your mail.

nativenyer
to Anonymous #1437331

Your childish response underscores why the American public has lost faith in USPS.

to Anonymous #1459048