I have had three parcels not arrived at my address since Nov 2010...My last parcel was sent on the 11th feb 2011 from Australia and tracking still says it was dispatched on the 12th with 2 - 5 days delivery time!

Its now been six days and im worried that im not going to get the third parcel as my mother spent a lot of money for birthday gifts for me!!! F**# usps!!!!! What the *** could be stopping these parcels from getting to me in Florida?

I almost feel like there being stolen?Has anyone had this problem before!!!!

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Iparcel Delivery Service Review from Accra, Greater Accra Usps "A friend sent me a parcel from the US on the 18th November and up till now I've not received the parcel. The tracking number is CH004877371US. I will appreciate..." Read more Usps - Deliberately missed deliveries - dishonest delivery reporting Usps "On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not require a signature, I..." Read more Usps - Terrible Mail Carrier Usps "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..." Read more Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more