Usps - Totally destroyed mail!
I am SO angry right now.I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox.
The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn, scraped, and ripped! AND on top of all of this the mailman doesn't even have the decency to bring it to the door and show me. Instead he BENT and crammed the book into my mailbox.
I am currently outraged by this. It is bad enough our mailmen here are not professional in the past either.
If they aren't leaving packages in the grass ditch by the street they are destroying mail.It is RIDICULOUS.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Destroyed mail
- Destroyed package
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Parcel Post
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I rarely use USPS to ship. I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week. She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically..."
- "Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25. The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York. That was 22 days ago...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."