Featured Not resolved
1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox.

The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn, scraped, and ripped! AND on top of all of this the mailman doesn't even have the decency to bring it to the door and show me. Instead he BENT and crammed the book into my mailbox.

I am currently outraged by this. It is bad enough our mailmen here are not professional in the past either.

If they aren't leaving packages in the grass ditch by the street they are destroying mail. It is RIDICULOUS.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery, Mailman, Unprofessional, Destroyed mail, Destroyed package.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2015.

Comments

#1220489

Same!!!

USPS is horrible service these days

Apparently they will hire any derelict with a heartbeat

So frustrating and nothing we can seemingly do about it!

You should replace your small mailbox with a jumbo sized one.

#1019087

You have no clue what you are talking about. The postal carrier that delivered your package and absolutely nothing to do with the damage that was done.

All mail is automated and unfortunately incidents like this do occur occasionally.

From your pictures it looks as though your item in this case the book was not packaged very well to protect it at all. You should educate yourself I remember that it's not always the messenger that is to blame.