Usps - Totally destroyed mail!
I am SO angry right now.I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox.
The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn, scraped, and ripped! AND on top of all of this the mailman doesn't even have the decency to bring it to the door and show me. Instead he BENT and crammed the book into my mailbox.
I am currently outraged by this. It is bad enough our mailmen here are not professional in the past either.
If they aren't leaving packages in the grass ditch by the street they are destroying mail.It is RIDICULOUS.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Destroyed mail
- Destroyed package
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Parcel Post
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I rarely use USPS to ship. I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week. She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man! He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people. Do..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."