Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00
I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number,
I was checking the trucking number everyday.
Last day I checked trucking number, the package was out for Delivery. I waited til next day and nothing, Second day package was returned to Columbia MD post office, 3rd day, I contacted and they said that the package was returned to sender.
The gave me a *** excuse that something went wrong with the tracking Number in the system, they didn't even go by my home address. so I filed a complain but nobody helped me. They told the package was returned to the sender in September 2015.
Today Monday March 28, 2015. I contacted the sender and he still not getting the package back.
So where's my Package, who's paying for that mistake or negligence.?
If Tracking Number not working why they didn't try to use my Home address? and that's not all 2 or 3 weeks Later they did the same with another package, The tracking number showed that it was in Bail Air Maryland, I had to drive over 45 minutes to get the package before thje messed it up again. Trucking number was correct, address was correct.
What's going on with USPS Service in Columbia MD..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Seem to pretty much screw up everything
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Tracking
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "I rarely use USPS to ship. I told the clerk the package needed to be delivered any day M-F the next week. She suggested I use "Priority 2-Day." I specifically..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "Unsafe driving practices. Pictured truck with the license plate 55818T was caught swerving from lane to lane while going up a steep incline in Covington, KY. Trucker almost..."
- "I drove 9 hours one way to pick up my Lilac Point Ragdoll. Margery was easy to work with and certainly loves her kitties. The result is a very well..."
- "False advertisement ....what is going on!!!..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."