Usps - Tracking Numer

166 of 1772 Usps reviews

Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00

I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number,

I was checking the trucking number everyday.

Last day I checked trucking number, the package was out for Delivery. I waited til next day and nothing, Second day package was returned to Columbia MD post office, 3rd day, I contacted and they said that the package was returned to sender.

The gave me a *** excuse that something went wrong with the tracking Number in the system, they didn't even go by my home address. so I filed a complain but nobody helped me. They told the package was returned to the sender in September 2015.

Today Monday March 28, 2015. I contacted the sender and he still not getting the package back.

So where's my Package, who's paying for that mistake or negligence.?

If Tracking Number not working why they didn't try to use my Home address? and that's not all 2 or 3 weeks Later they did the same with another package, The tracking number showed that it was in Bail Air Maryland, I had to drive over 45 minutes to get the package before thje messed it up again. Trucking number was correct, address was correct.

What's going on with USPS Service in Columbia MD..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Seem to pretty much screw up everything

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Usps Tracking
Review category
Post
review #818890

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
166 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×