Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00
I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number,
I was checking the trucking number everyday.
Last day I checked trucking number, the package was out for Delivery. I waited til next day and nothing, Second day package was returned to Columbia MD post office, 3rd day, I contacted and they said that the package was returned to sender.
The gave me a *** excuse that something went wrong with the tracking Number in the system, they didn't even go by my home address. so I filed a complain but nobody helped me. They told the package was returned to the sender in September 2015.
Today Monday March 28, 2015. I contacted the sender and he still not getting the package back.
So where's my Package, who's paying for that mistake or negligence.?
If Tracking Number not working why they didn't try to use my Home address? and that's not all 2 or 3 weeks Later they did the same with another package, The tracking number showed that it was in Bail Air Maryland, I had to drive over 45 minutes to get the package before thje messed it up again. Trucking number was correct, address was correct.
What's going on with USPS Service in Columbia MD..
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Seem to pretty much screw up everything
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Usps Tracking
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them. it used to be..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I drove 9 hours one way to pick up my Lilac Point Ragdoll. Margery was easy to work with and certainly loves her kitties. The result is a very well..."
- "My mom mail ordered a limited edition bag through the coach store in Columbia,MD and it turned out to be defective. She never used it because it didn't sit right..."
- "Hi, I recently went to Sears automotive in Colombia, Maryland to have a tire replaced. I was traveling from New Hampshire and had encountered a flat along the way. After googling..."