Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00

I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number,

I was checking the trucking number everyday.

Last day I checked trucking number, the package was out for Delivery. I waited til next day and nothing, Second day package was returned to Columbia MD post office, 3rd day, I contacted and they said that the package was returned to sender.

The gave me a *** excuse that something went wrong with the tracking Number in the system, they didn't even go by my home address. so I filed a complain but nobody helped me. They told the package was returned to the sender in September 2015.

Today Monday March 28, 2015. I contacted the sender and he still not getting the package back.

So where's my Package, who's paying for that mistake or negligence.?

If Tracking Number not working why they didn't try to use my Home address? and that's not all 2 or 3 weeks Later they did the same with another package, The tracking number showed that it was in Bail Air Maryland, I had to drive over 45 minutes to get the package before thje messed it up again. Trucking number was correct, address was correct.

What's going on with USPS Service in Columbia MD..

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Usps and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments