Additional Fees
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

A scammer elected to purchase an item from me via eBay and had shipped it two days later.I paid for certified mail with signature confirmation.

The day I sent it I received a notification from eBay saying the buyer's email was compromised and that an unknown buyer used her PayPal account to purchase. So I rushed to USPS to retrieve my package and the clerk said it was already on its way to the address. He did say that I can request a intercept of package via online Usps.com and so I did. He also said to call the local post to hold the package for me once it arrives.

I called the local post office and spoke with the supervisor. So I thought she was quite helpful and said that the package was found and will be returned to me "Don't worry about it." Days later I checked the tracking status and noticed that it was signed for pickup by the scam artist. I called the post office and asked them about the package and still nothing resolved. The supervisor was no where to be found and the issue was passed on to another person who didn't know what they were talking about and no follow through with this issue.

Today, Sept. 12th, again I called the post office and see if they had retrieved the package. The supervisor I spoke with originally did not take any responsibility since she did say it will be returned to me. She gave the investigative number to call and file a claim.

The person I spoke with when I called was quite rude, no remorse nor empathetic with my problem. She was more defensive than anything and said that a claim needs to be filed online.

What a waste of time and energy as the scam artist has the items worth over $900.A FBI report was filed and hopefully they will get the items returned to me.

Review about: Usps Standard Delivery Service.

Reason of review: poor follow up with my issue .

I didn't like: Bad all around.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Intercept is not a guarantee, and it isn't our fault you were scammed.