THEY SUCK,,SENT MY GIFTS TO MY KIDS FROM THE U.S 11TH DECEMBER,TO GERMANY,TODAY IS THE 28TH THEY STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEM.I WILL NEVER USE THIS SYSTEM AGAIN..FED.-EX OR UPS FOR SHIPPING,YOU NEVER SEE ANY ONE WITH THE POST OFFICE MOVE TO QUICK.IT'S PRETTY SAD THAT A GIFT WILL TAKE MORE THAN TWO WEEKS TO ARRIVE,I SHIP ALL THE TIME ,AS MY CHILDREN RESIDE IN GERMANY,SO WHERE DO I START ASKING WHERE ARE MY PACKAGES,WAIT IN LINE AGAIN,CALL BE PUT ON HOLD?VERY PISSED OFF PERSON

Comments

That's the register of some Christmas gifts I bought (just as you) from a shop in the US and that have been posted on December 4th. The last update at USPS website is from December 6th - you can check using the code (nickname) and see I am not lying.

Christmas is gone and so New Year's. As I am in Brazil, USPS website doesn't allow me to place a complaint - only the shop can do it, and they keep telling me to wait. I payed to receive it until December 22nd. What are they going to do about it?

I really want my stuff, and I wish the USPS could give me some explanations and send me my stuff ASAP... :(