I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995.I used to have very little in the way of problems.
Every year it's been getting worse and worse. Four years ago, I changed from jewelry bags to jewelry boxes because I had a couple of items destroyed. Two years ago I changed from bubble mailers to boxes because I had a couple of instances that jewelry was "flattened". NOW what do I have to do...enclose them in LEAD????
This USPS-approved box was stomped, dropped on, or otherwise crushed, along with all the jewelry boxes inside it and delivered to the customer in THIS condition! You are looking at $600 worth of jewelry completely and utterly DESTROYED. And this has been the THIRD time in a year.
I am now DONE with USPS.I'm going to UPS.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Careless mail carrier
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "I had so much trouble getting delivery on a registered parcel, I had to file a formal complaint with my rep in congress about it. Mail delivery where I live..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "We purchased a used pool and needed a new liner in order to have it installed at our place. I went out of my way to do some research..."
- "The mastermind Edward Farrid Karram, who claims to be the owner of a company named “Infinity Outdoor Living”, has shown many circumstances of fraud, including the facility in which he..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."