Additional Fees
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995.I used to have very little in the way of problems.

Every year it's been getting worse and worse. Four years ago, I changed from jewelry bags to jewelry boxes because I had a couple of items destroyed. Two years ago I changed from bubble mailers to boxes because I had a couple of instances that jewelry was "flattened". NOW what do I have to do...enclose them in LEAD????

This USPS-approved box was stomped, dropped on, or otherwise crushed, along with all the jewelry boxes inside it and delivered to the customer in THIS condition! You are looking at $600 worth of jewelry completely and utterly DESTROYED. And this has been the THIRD time in a year.

I am now DONE with USPS.I'm going to UPS.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of usps delivery service from Usps and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Usps to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was careless mail carrier. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments