I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995.I used to have very little in the way of problems.
Every year it's been getting worse and worse. Four years ago, I changed from jewelry bags to jewelry boxes because I had a couple of items destroyed. Two years ago I changed from bubble mailers to boxes because I had a couple of instances that jewelry was "flattened". NOW what do I have to do...enclose them in LEAD????
This USPS-approved box was stomped, dropped on, or otherwise crushed, along with all the jewelry boxes inside it and delivered to the customer in THIS condition! You are looking at $600 worth of jewelry completely and utterly DESTROYED. And this has been the THIRD time in a year.
I am now DONE with USPS.I'm going to UPS.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Careless mail carrier
You May Also Like
- "I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file..."
- "I sent two brand new sets of headlights off to get customized and when the shop received my headlights they sent me a picture of my boxes and headlights. one..."
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "I wanted to surprise my hubby for his Birthday! I ordered the edible Party Basket ($79.98) price for sausage and cheese when it was all said and done. It was not..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."