I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995.I used to have very little in the way of problems.
Every year it's been getting worse and worse. Four years ago, I changed from jewelry bags to jewelry boxes because I had a couple of items destroyed. Two years ago I changed from bubble mailers to boxes because I had a couple of instances that jewelry was "flattened". NOW what do I have to do...enclose them in LEAD????
This USPS-approved box was stomped, dropped on, or otherwise crushed, along with all the jewelry boxes inside it and delivered to the customer in THIS condition! You are looking at $600 worth of jewelry completely and utterly DESTROYED. And this has been the THIRD time in a year.
I am now DONE with USPS.I'm going to UPS.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Careless mail carrier
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "I have a situation when they say that they delivered my item in my mailbox. Item does not fit in mailbox. I have pictures to support that. So where or..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "I ordered a 3-pack of Halo flashlights that were advertised as "in stock" at Ace Depot. I received one (1) black UltraLit flashlight from JAM Ventures LLC. Ace Depot said..."