Usps Delivery Service Review from Houston, Texas
I ship my computer to cyberpowerpc and it was damage from shipping the package had insurance on it so they sent me pictures of the damages so i could file a claim and it was denied because they say i did not show proof of purchase which i so i file again denied saying i did not show proof postage paid i did and proof of value so i resend all this again now they say it was not package right it was this is a scam thats what insurance is for when things like this happens usps refused to honor insurance claims so what the *** did i pay for scam
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not honoring insurance claim
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS...."
- "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..."
- "I have a tree that leans on the back of the mailbox, was this way when I bought the home a year ago... Out of nowhere the week before Christmas..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."