Usps Delivery Service Review from Lexington, Kentucky

Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25.The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York.

That was 22 days ago. There have been no further updates, and I have not received my package. I've called the USPS 1-800 # and was told the item is in customs. I called customs, who said they never received my package, and I would have an "inbound to customs" scan if they had.

I opened a case on the USPS website, received a reply that they couldn't find my package, and then they permanently closed the case to block me from reopening it. I created a "find missing mail" search on the USPS website, which has produced no results. I contacted my local postmaster and consumer affairs who could not help. I called ISC New York and spoke with a manager who could not find it.

My last effort was to contact the VP of Industry and Consumer Affairs. He passed my case on to the Consumer Advocate team. The rep I was assigned to said he couldn't find the package. He also told me that he had special ways of seeing if a package was in customs, but when I asked if he could see mine there, he refused to tell me.

The only semi-helpful thing he did was send a report about my package to the Mail Recovery Center, in case it turns up there.

At this point, all I can think is that someone at ISC New York stole my package since it never made it to customs and can't be found anywhere else.This whole situation has really put a sour taste in my mouth about USPS, especially since the package contained my birthday gift (jewelry).

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
10K Gold Diamond Necklace
Review category
review #919668 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 16 #1227627 Hanover, Indiana

Just a quick follow-up. I never received my package. It has now been 52 days since it arrived at ISC New York. Customs had confirmed that they never received it, so I know they aren't holding it, despite hearing that lie from numerous USPS workers. It has also not turned up at the Mail Recovery Center. At this point, I am pretty sure that it was stolen by a postal worker, most likely at ISC New York. I'm sure my package isn't the only one they swiped, so I just hope the thief is eventually caught and prosecuted. Stealing mail is a federal crime, as far as I know.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about