Had a package coming from Canada that arrived at ISC New York on August 25.The last scan says "Processed Through Facility ISC New York.
That was 22 days ago. There have been no further updates, and I have not received my package. I've called the USPS 1-800 # and was told the item is in customs. I called customs, who said they never received my package, and I would have an "inbound to customs" scan if they had.
I opened a case on the USPS website, received a reply that they couldn't find my package, and then they permanently closed the case to block me from reopening it. I created a "find missing mail" search on the USPS website, which has produced no results. I contacted my local postmaster and consumer affairs who could not help. I called ISC New York and spoke with a manager who could not find it.
My last effort was to contact the VP of Industry and Consumer Affairs. He passed my case on to the Consumer Advocate team. The rep I was assigned to said he couldn't find the package. He also told me that he had special ways of seeing if a package was in customs, but when I asked if he could see mine there, he refused to tell me.
The only semi-helpful thing he did was send a report about my package to the Mail Recovery Center, in case it turns up there.
At this point, all I can think is that someone at ISC New York stole my package since it never made it to customs and can't be found anywhere else.This whole situation has really put a sour taste in my mouth about USPS, especially since the package contained my birthday gift (jewelry).
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I've ordered tons of things and most of them have been sent via Usps. I've never really had a problem, until lately. Two of my latest purchases have been sent..."
- " I sold a Loon Lake Mallard Decoy on Ebay. I had already shipped about 7 of them leading up to this one, but shipped via FedEx. I was busy..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "The Cascade with Gain made my food taste like laundry soap. I tried to return to store, but it was opened with one used so they would not refund my..."
- "Store#5954 dine in ordered2 surf and turf combo and said I wanted cole slaw and red beans and rice with them. I was charged $.45 additional ea. when asked why..."
- "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...."
- " I went to krispy Kreme in yakima washington bought a dozen of doughnuts and 1 day later noticed there were maggots , There was a maggot on the last..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."