USPS EXPRESS MAIL delivered LATE.

1618 of 1805 Usps reviews

NEVER try USPS.I paid for "express shipping" overnight guaranteed next day delivery and it arrived late.

Also their customer service is so poor. They tell you they will check on the status or research the whereabouts of your item and call you back but they never do. They could care less. No wonder many people in the USPS sytem are getting laid off.

Take your job seriously. Do not try it expecially if you want to ship/receive and important item. My item was lost for the longest time.

USE FEDEX OF UPS.THE USPS system is completely disorganized and dysfuntional.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 71 Yes 71
1618 of 1805 Usps reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 28, 2016 #1262181 Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States

isps can suck my vock. sent from st pete florida overnight, to go to morris city nj
ended up in reading MA- *** kidding me? bunch of *** retards. never using usps again.

0 0 Reply

Aug 28, 2015 #1026554

Totally true. It will leave a city, and then never arrive at another. WHERE IS IT? Apply for the refund sir? They don't have a CLUE! Last time, it arrived where it was supposed to one day late, and then made it on. Its like it didn't get there on time, wasn't scanned until the next day.
USPS tracking is a joke. I've never actually LOST a letter. Tracking was a big mistake. Either TRACK IT, or DON'T TRACK IT. Don't PRETEND TO TRACK IT.

1 1 Reply

Jul 12, 2015 #1006471

the French embassy sent me my passport with a visa on on the 6 th july and my flight tomorrow on the 12 th . the system say it in transit today is the 12 nothing yet I m missing my 1600 round trip ticket , travel insurance in shengen zone , hotel reservation in paris .. over 2000 $ total expenses .. any help with be appreciated

Rudy

Mar 06, 2015 #954866 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Express mail not delivered as stated. It is now 2 days and still not delivered from Atlanta,Ga to Miami,Fl. That is only 800 miles, Not 8000 miles

Angry at USPS

Mar 06, 2015 #954713 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

My mom sent me a VERY VERY VERY emphasis on VERY important package TWO days ago where she paid 20$ for express 1 day and 2 days later it still isn't here AND the clerks were very rude . And the tracking system is NO help.

CG

Mar 04, 2015 #954046 Wheeling, West Virginia, United States

Yes, my friend paid $20 for overnight shipping by USPS yesterday at 2:00 in Va, the package was suppose to come to me in WV today. It isn't here and I am so upset because this could lead to some serious problems. The clerk even told him it was guaranteed to be here between 1 and 3 p.m. I guess he'll be getting a refund because it didn't come. This is pathetic!!!

Jay

Feb 21, 2015 #948882 Miami, Florida, United States

Overnight package that's late, I really needed my passport and I should have never in a million years trusted USPS for the extra 5 bucks it saved me. USPS is pathetic, but I blame myself.

Letitgo2014

Dec 24, 2014 #920733

Grandparents had a package shipped express priority on Monday Dec. 22. They were ensured it would be here in time for Christmas. It is now 5:33PM Dec. 24th....no presents on Christmas for my daughter from her Grandparents this year....I know it was a little close to Christmas to send a package, but they did ask if it would make it on time....thank you Post Office..:(

1 1 Reply

Dec 23, 2014 #919933 Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States

We recently started using this service and probably 1 in 5 arrive when expected.
We also tried to file a claim for lost shipment and we were told we'd need to wait 30 days to see if it "showed up". Their own tracking system can't even find it other than proof we gave it to them!
Typical government workers!

Justice Seeker

Nov 25, 2014 #905789 West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

Years ago I paid to insure irreplaceable heirlooms from my grandmother. The looked like gorillas sat on it, so my items were ruined. USPS tried to deny my claim. Then, they insisted I give my heirlooms to them and they would pay the insurance claim. I refused, got into multiple arguments with various people in person and over the phone. I sent letters the my state's postmaster and to the postmaster general in DC. I threatened to sue USPS and they said it was impossible because they were government. Lawyers laughed at me and said it wasn't possible or worth it. After almost a year, I sent legal filing paperwork showing I was ready to sue in Small Claims court if I my insurance claim was not paid. I guess USPS didn't want to pay an employee to go to Small Claims court, so they paid my insurance claim!!

Tina

Oct 16, 2014 #885718 Bronx, New York, United States

They never on time with packed and sometimes they have merchandise in the truck and don't delivery than

MvA

Aug 20, 2014 #859081

I had the same issue! Sent a passport to CA from NC. It is two days later and tracking still shows it is in NC!!!!!! Filed a missing report last night, still no word. Any good number i can call to talk to a human being? My daughter needs to fly and she does not have her passport!

2 1 Reply
Jjjjjj

May 01, 2014 #810804

Ghetto staff

5 3 Reply
cc

Apr 13, 2014 #804702

My express mail was 3 days late!!!!

7 0 Reply

Nov 26, 2013 #748059 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Same story same problem 11out of the last 12 overnight priority never arrived on time. Overnight means maybe in 2 days...I keep mailing thinking it will be on time, but again its late!!!!!!!! Im so frustrated!!!!!!! :cry

Hizzy

Oct 23, 2013 #732458

USPS "Express Mail" is not express. There are very few locations where they will send something overnight. Otherwise, most things get there in TWO (2) days, not one day!

1 3 Reply

Dec 05, 2013 #753111

I paid for "Overnight express" and I wasn't scheduled for delivery until the 3rd day which is normal here they will ship it after holding it for at least 24 hours using excuse "its overnight from when we receive it even if we receive at 7a.m."

Mi

Jan 18, 2013 #595218 Omaha, Nebraska, United States

So let's say I have never been more pissed off about a Delivery company they seem to be able to send me my bills on time (sometimes even them late) but this pissed me off because the date should be 1/14/13 and it's now 1/18/13 I called them today after going through all the *** questions with the robot I said live person and it finally sent me to somebody, who hated their job and told me the same *** thing that's on the website tracking system and I kindly explained to the person that I live in Omaha, the package departed from des moines iowa on 1/13/12 and how it could take 5 *** days to go 2 hours to their other place and be sent to me..she just opened a case for me and said I will get a call by *** tuesday

Feb 05, 2014 #782474

Did you ever receive your package?

j

Jan 08, 2013 #590793

I paid $30 for express shipping supposed to be 2-day. Needless to say its day three and my package is still showing its on the other side of america.Way to go usps no wonder you lose money you f**cking suck!!!!!!

5 0 Reply

1-20 of 42 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.