Los Angeles, California
11.3K views 42 comments

NEVER try USPS.I paid for "express shipping" overnight guaranteed next day delivery and it arrived late.

Also their customer service is so poor. They tell you they will check on the status or research the whereabouts of your item and call you back but they never do. They could care less. No wonder many people in the USPS sytem are getting laid off.

Take your job seriously. Do not try it expecially if you want to ship/receive and important item. My item was lost for the longest time.

USE FEDEX OF UPS.THE USPS system is completely disorganized and dysfuntional.

Review about: Express Mail.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1262181

isps can suck my vock.sent from st pete florida overnight, to go to morris city nj

ended up in reading MA- *** kidding me?

bunch of *** retards.never using usps again.

Totally true.It will leave a city, and then never arrive at another.

WHERE IS IT? Apply for the refund sir? They don't have a CLUE! Last time, it arrived where it was supposed to one day late, and then made it on.

Its like it didn't get there on time, wasn't scanned until the next day.

USPS tracking is a joke. I've never actually LOST a letter. Tracking was a big mistake.

Either TRACK IT, or DON'T TRACK IT.Don't PRETEND TO TRACK IT.

the French embassy sent me my passport with a visa on on the 6 th july and my flight tomorrow on the 12 th .the system say it in transit today is the 12 nothing yet I m missing my 1600 round trip ticket , travel insurance in shengen zone , hotel reservation in paris ..

over 2000 $ total expenses ..any help with be appreciated

Rudy
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #954866

Express mail not delivered as stated. It is now 2 days and still not delivered from Atlanta,Ga to Miami,Fl. That is only 800 miles, Not 8000 miles

Angry at USPS
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #954713

My mom sent me a VERY VERY VERY emphasis on VERY important package TWO days ago where she paid 20$ for express 1 day and 2 days later it still isn't here AND the clerks were very rude . And the tracking system is NO help.

CG
Wheeling, West Virginia, United States #954046

Yes, my friend paid $20 for overnight shipping by USPS yesterday at 2:00 in Va, the package was suppose to come to me in WV today.It isn't here and I am so upset because this could lead to some serious problems.

The clerk even told him it was guaranteed to be here between 1 and 3 p.m.

I guess he'll be getting a refund because it didn't come.This is pathetic!!!

Jay
Miami, Florida, United States #948882

Overnight package that's late, I really needed my passport and I should have never in a million years trusted USPS for the extra 5 bucks it saved me. USPS is pathetic, but I blame myself.

Letitgo2014
#920733

Grandparents had a package shipped express priority on Monday Dec.22.

They were ensured it would be here in time for Christmas.

It is now 5:33PM Dec.24th....no presents on Christmas for my daughter from her Grandparents this year....I know it was a little close to Christmas to send a package, but they did ask if it would make it on time....thank you Post Office..:(

Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #919933

We recently started using this service and probably 1 in 5 arrive when expected.

We also tried to file a claim for lost shipment and we were told we'd need to wait 30 days to see if it "showed up".

Their own tracking system can't even find it other than proof we gave it to them!

Typical government workers!

Justice Seeker
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States #905789

Years ago I paid to insure irreplaceable heirlooms from my grandmother.The looked like gorillas sat on it, so my items were ruined.

USPS tried to deny my claim. Then, they insisted I give my heirlooms to them and they would pay the insurance claim. I refused, got into multiple arguments with various people in person and over the phone. I sent letters the my state's postmaster and to the postmaster general in DC.

I threatened to sue USPS and they said it was impossible because they were government. Lawyers laughed at me and said it wasn't possible or worth it.

After almost a year, I sent legal filing paperwork showing I was ready to sue in Small Claims court if I my insurance claim was not paid.I guess USPS didn't want to pay an employee to go to Small Claims court, so they paid my insurance claim!!