I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead.They shipped it on April 1st.
It was at the pist office at 8:47 am so that's not considered too late. The orginal expected delivery date was April 3rd. So when it didn't come on April 3rd I checked the tracking information online, It said it departed the usps facilty in Oakland, CA. After it didn't arrive on April 4th I called customer service and I wanted to talk to a LIVING person, which according to the "robot" they are very very busy at the moment and no assistants are available.
So all I could was wait. Finally, when the tracking information was updated on April 7th it said "The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date" also it said it arrived at a facility in Warrendale, PA. Then it was delivered on April 8th. Finally!
After a week. But I did notice that the package arrived at the same facilty twice at two different times. How is that possible? Then I noticed that the standard rates for First Class mail is 1-3 business days.
More like 7-8 business days if not more.Look for yourself.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- First Class Mail
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a gift this past Sunday and received the tracking info Monday evening, the package was sent Priority 2-day, meaning I would have it on Thursday. As of Thursday..."
- "GOT 25K,.... ADDED TO THE REST OF MY LIFE SAVINGS, IN OTHER WORDS, I GOT $@#%@#!!!! BUT HEY, I HAVE THIS ROD and FOUR SCREWS IN MY LEG TO KEEP..."
- "I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted. This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- "The shame of it is, when you deal with the lower entry folks on the phone, they are very polite and very helpful. I didn't encounter a problem until I..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."