Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead.They shipped it on April 1st.

It was at the pist office at 8:47 am so that's not considered too late. The orginal expected delivery date was April 3rd. So when it didn't come on April 3rd I checked the tracking information online, It said it departed the usps facilty in Oakland, CA. After it didn't arrive on April 4th I called customer service and I wanted to talk to a LIVING person, which according to the "robot" they are very very busy at the moment and no assistants are available.

So all I could was wait. Finally, when the tracking information was updated on April 7th it said "The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date" also it said it arrived at a facility in Warrendale, PA. Then it was delivered on April 8th. Finally!

After a week. But I did notice that the package arrived at the same facilty twice at two different times. How is that possible? Then I noticed that the standard rates for First Class mail is 1-3 business days.

What!!

More like 7-8 business days if not more.Look for yourself.

Review about: First Class Mail.

Review #619487 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Usps Mail Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

At least you received it!

HERMANN