I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead.They shipped it on April 1st.
It was at the pist office at 8:47 am so that's not considered too late. The orginal expected delivery date was April 3rd. So when it didn't come on April 3rd I checked the tracking information online, It said it departed the usps facilty in Oakland, CA. After it didn't arrive on April 4th I called customer service and I wanted to talk to a LIVING person, which according to the "robot" they are very very busy at the moment and no assistants are available.
So all I could was wait. Finally, when the tracking information was updated on April 7th it said "The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date" also it said it arrived at a facility in Warrendale, PA. Then it was delivered on April 8th. Finally!
After a week. But I did notice that the package arrived at the same facilty twice at two different times. How is that possible? Then I noticed that the standard rates for First Class mail is 1-3 business days.
More like 7-8 business days if not more.Look for yourself.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- First Class Mail
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "I am expecting a package today by noon. I have a tracking number. I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information...."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "This was my first and last experience with Allegiant Air, and if you are reading this, that means that I actually survived the flight, so that will be the only..."
- "Horribly disappointed in every aspect of my experience. They destroyed the carpet so badly that it just needs torn out and replaced now, when it was so nice before! The..."
- "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..."