I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead.They shipped it on April 1st.

It was at the pist office at 8:47 am so that's not considered too late. The orginal expected delivery date was April 3rd. So when it didn't come on April 3rd I checked the tracking information online, It said it departed the usps facilty in Oakland, CA. After it didn't arrive on April 4th I called customer service and I wanted to talk to a LIVING person, which according to the "robot" they are very very busy at the moment and no assistants are available.

So all I could was wait. Finally, when the tracking information was updated on April 7th it said "The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date" also it said it arrived at a facility in Warrendale, PA. Then it was delivered on April 8th. Finally!

After a week. But I did notice that the package arrived at the same facilty twice at two different times. How is that possible? Then I noticed that the standard rates for First Class mail is 1-3 business days.

What!!

More like 7-8 business days if not more.Look for yourself.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of usps mail service from Usps and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

At least you received it!

Flint, Michigan, United States #970232