USPS First Class Mail is TERRIBLE

I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead.They shipped it on April 1st.

It was at the pist office at 8:47 am so that's not considered too late. The orginal expected delivery date was April 3rd. So when it didn't come on April 3rd I checked the tracking information online, It said it departed the usps facilty in Oakland, CA. After it didn't arrive on April 4th I called customer service and I wanted to talk to a LIVING person, which according to the "robot" they are very very busy at the moment and no assistants are available.

So all I could was wait. Finally, when the tracking information was updated on April 7th it said "The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date" also it said it arrived at a facility in Warrendale, PA. Then it was delivered on April 8th. Finally!

After a week. But I did notice that the package arrived at the same facilty twice at two different times. How is that possible? Then I noticed that the standard rates for First Class mail is 1-3 business days.

More like 7-8 business days if not more.Look for yourself.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 30, 2015 #978483

At least you received it!

0 0 Reply

Apr 10, 2015 #970232 Flint, Michigan

Mine more than 12 days

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about