USPS is absolutely THE WORST! It definitely is a government business.

31 of 1772 Usps reviews

I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day. I wanted to get the drives back to her ASAP so she could work on other projects and didn't have a lot of money so I decided to use USPS PRIORITY flatrate (1~3 days) packaging. I thought the key words "PRIORITY" and "OVERNIGHT" were representative of the service I was expecting.

Flash to almost a month, dozens of phone calls, hours of waiting and/or being placed on hold and 3 total hang-ups, I received the original package back at my location (not the recipient's). To top it off, it looked like this (see photo). So not only did they not get it to the recipient and sent it back to me having to start from scratch but we incurred rental fees for when we need to use the product and had to rent it from a professional store.

Nobody at USPS knew where the package was or how to even find out. The average answer I received was "Until it gets scanned again we can't know where the package is and you just have to wait until that happens".

It's like ordering a cheap product from a third world country. It looks like a great deal but in actuality it's a fraud. You just don't expect this from the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Or maybe you do.

The salt on my wounds were when last night I saw a commercial on TV for USPS PRIORITY mail stating how "YOU WERE" their priority. Ha!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for putting up with my ranting.

Tom

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Usps Priority Flatrate
Review category
Post
review #941543 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Usps? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 1772 Usps reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Nov 06 #1237300 Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I'm writing in response to understand what you're going through except mine was with FedEx (Medical supplies) they lost and damaged the package of mine when they finally found out they claimed that they couldn't find my apartment. When all they do was ask for assistantance. So I know what you went through. Hopefully things will get fixed for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Usps. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Usps.
Filing a new complaint about
×