Featured Not resolved
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day. I wanted to get the drives back to her ASAP so she could work on other projects and didn't have a lot of money so I decided to use USPS PRIORITY flatrate (1~3 days) packaging. I thought the key words "PRIORITY" and "OVERNIGHT" were representative of the service I was expecting.

Flash to almost a month, dozens of phone calls, hours of waiting and/or being placed on hold and 3 total hang-ups, I received the original package back at my location (not the recipient's). To top it off, it looked like this (see photo). So not only did they not get it to the recipient and sent it back to me having to start from scratch but we incurred rental fees for when we need to use the product and had to rent it from a professional store.

Nobody at USPS knew where the package was or how to even find out. The average answer I received was "Until it gets scanned again we can't know where the package is and you just have to wait until that happens".

It's like ordering a cheap product from a third world country. It looks like a great deal but in actuality it's a fraud. You just don't expect this from the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Or maybe you do.

The salt on my wounds were when last night I saw a commercial on TV for USPS PRIORITY mail stating how "YOU WERE" their priority. Ha!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for putting up with my ranting.

Tom

tom0147 wrote the review because of "all of the above!" at Usps and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps priority mail service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1237300

I'm writing in response to understand what you're going through except mine was with FedEx (Medical supplies) they lost and damaged the package of mine when they finally found out they claimed that they couldn't find my apartment.When all they do was ask for assistantance.

So I know what you went through.Hopefully things will get fixed for you.

almightyoz
Eglin Afb, Florida, United States #1232716

Get smart, email your pics.