USPS is absolutely THE WORST! It definitely is a government business.
I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day. I wanted to get the drives back to her ASAP so she could work on other projects and didn't have a lot of money so I decided to use USPS PRIORITY flatrate (1~3 days) packaging. I thought the key words "PRIORITY" and "OVERNIGHT" were representative of the service I was expecting.
Flash to almost a month, dozens of phone calls, hours of waiting and/or being placed on hold and 3 total hang-ups, I received the original package back at my location (not the recipient's). To top it off, it looked like this (see photo). So not only did they not get it to the recipient and sent it back to me having to start from scratch but we incurred rental fees for when we need to use the product and had to rent it from a professional store.
Nobody at USPS knew where the package was or how to even find out. The average answer I received was "Until it gets scanned again we can't know where the package is and you just have to wait until that happens".
It's like ordering a cheap product from a third world country. It looks like a great deal but in actuality it's a fraud. You just don't expect this from the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Or maybe you do.
The salt on my wounds were when last night I saw a commercial on TV for USPS PRIORITY mail stating how "YOU WERE" their priority. Ha!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for putting up with my ranting.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "Mail person from Santa Margarita, CA post office is too lazy to insert mail all the way into the mail box, leaving it hanging out in plain view for thieves..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "October 8th, 2015. Redondo Beach, California. Arco gas station. I just finished filling up my tank and started my car. This guy rolls up in a brand new BMW X5 in..."
- "Southern California real estate agent Vicky Goorchenko (http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/vgoorchenko) is the worst I've ever encountered. She is untruthful, brash, insulting, and once you sign the sales contract with her, her sense..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."