Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS. The "Expected delivery date" was Saturday, October 11, 2014.
The tracking showed the package entered the system in Memphis on October 2nd.
It was in Denver on the 5th and left on the 6th. It arrived in Salt Lake on the 13th.
Today, the 14th, it's still there. Every day my kids ask me to track the package and every day they're disappointed. It took seven days to go from Denver to Salt Lake! That can be driven in six hours. I called Disney and asked them to allow us to pay extra for FedEx. The representitive said he'll send it up the chain.
The USPS is dying. It is like an hopeless alcoholic that has nearly hit bottom and we're a bunch of enablers that keep it going. We need to let them fail and move on.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How slow they are
- Product or service
- Delivery Terms
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I sent my Passport and my wife's Passport to an embassy in Washington DC from Austin Tx. I was sending our passports to an embassy in Washington DC to get..."
- "My package was shipped from New York and it said the expected delivery date was on a Thursday and it shipped out Monday. I live in Florida so expected it..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I ordered 4 quadcopters and xtra parts they shipped the cheap quadcopters and parts first which took forever to get. the second half of my order couldnt be found when..."
- "This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money. I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't..."
- "I purchased 6 $598 (retail value) bags from Coach in Las Vegas. I had them shipped to my home address in Idaho. Shipment arrived. What a joke! Luckily all bags..."