Disney sent an email congratulating us on the shipping of our Magicbands. They gave us a USPS tracking number. I have to admit I was worried when I saw USPS. The "Expected delivery date" was Saturday, October 11, 2014.
The tracking showed the package entered the system in Memphis on October 2nd.
It was in Denver on the 5th and left on the 6th. It arrived in Salt Lake on the 13th.
Today, the 14th, it's still there. Every day my kids ask me to track the package and every day they're disappointed. It took seven days to go from Denver to Salt Lake! That can be driven in six hours. I called Disney and asked them to allow us to pay extra for FedEx. The representitive said he'll send it up the chain.
The USPS is dying. It is like an hopeless alcoholic that has nearly hit bottom and we're a bunch of enablers that keep it going. We need to let them fail and move on.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How slow they are
- Product or service
- Delivery Terms
- Review category
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I post an Item worth $400 via USPS First-Class International Service. I post it on 16th October 2015 but still Item is Not Delivered to My Friend. Last Update is on..."
- "I am expecting a package today by noon. I have a tracking number. I go to the usps.com website to get information but lo and behold there is no information...."
- "I had an important document related to work authorization. This was posted by USCIS ( another defunct federal organization ) using USPS. It was sent as a 2- day priority..."
- "This company will send you items that are COMPLETELY wrong and won't refund you the money. I ordered 5 items in December of 2014 and realized immediately that they weren't..."
- "I purchased 6 $598 (retail value) bags from Coach in Las Vegas. I had them shipped to my home address in Idaho. Shipment arrived. What a joke! Luckily all bags..."
- "I ordered 4 quadcopters and xtra parts they shipped the cheap quadcopters and parts first which took forever to get. the second half of my order couldnt be found when..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."