Resolved
2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been unable to reach a live person, even using the phone numbers provided from various sources. I get caught up in an endless loop of "that extension does not subscribe to this email message service" and when I attempt to just reach any agent, I get thrown back into the cyclical telephone prompt black hole.

I am angry that, even though they can see by my tracking scan that the package was not delivered to the correct address, but they won't even TALK to me and help resolve the issue that THEY LOST MY PACKAGE. They apparently refuse to take responsibility for their own actions or the actions of their contractors.

I highly suspect my package was stolen, possibly by the contractor who was supposed to delivery my package. The claim and supsequent appeal I made explained all this and still they insist the package was delivered. BUT my recipient never got the package. My local post office even indicated the scan shows it was delivered to the wrong address in the same neighborhood...and delivered on a Sunday by a contractor.

I want this resolved and I want to be recompensed for the cost of the items my package insurance covered, plus my postage reimbursed for failure to deliver on time. Not to mention failure to deliver to the correct address.

WHAT OCCURRED:

I mailed a package to a friend for Christmas 2-day delivery. Delivery was not made when expected and instead made 4 days after delivery due date >>> and not only delayed delivery, but delivered to the wrong address. The package weighed 9 lbs 15.2 oz so it was not a small item easily lost.

When filing my claim and subsequent appearl, I provided information of what was in the package and their costs...which actually is more than the $50 package insurance I paid for with my postage. All I want is the $50 insurance + the $26.90 postage to be remitted to me. It will be more than that to replace the items I mailed but I never expected the package to go missing in the first place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Claim.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Refusal to contact me directly to resolve issue, Refusal to investigate more thoroughly, None of their phone numbers get me to a live person.

Comments

sculptured.mudd

After the third appeal AND contact with an advocate, I finally got my issue resolved and the insurance claim paid.

They kept coming back to "its not our fault" argument, then finally "we don't see a value attachment on this" commentary. Even though I had provided all documentation they needed.