Sans Souci, South Carolina
2.8
Turnaround Time

On march 5-2015 I sent an express mail letter next day guarantee from greenville sc to atlanta GA. 147 miles, they charged me 19.99 tracking # EK677370729US schedule delivery day march 6 at 12pm got to the recipient on march 9, I paid that much because I really needed it there cause it was for the argentine consulate,the envelope took 4 days and I got problems, usps at cherrydale sc said the letter missed the truck, I sent it at 10:58 am. this is unacceptable they just gave me my money back, no sorry nothing, a better excuse, nothing, I'am very upset about this, next time I'll go to fedex, can not trust usps anymore!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Usps and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps mail service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments