I just recieved a package via USPS that had obviously been opened and looted.This had to have been done by USPS as it was in their care at the time.
I've made several calls and not a single callback has been made to me. They're waiting for me to get tired of the whole thing and just walk away. I tried to go out and talk to our mail carrier today. He saw me and attempted to drive away but I chased him down.
I told him that if any member of the USPS sets foot on my property again I will open them up like they opened my package. We just had a case in Denver where a mail handler admitted to stealing over 1000 packages!! We have another case where a mail carrier stole pain killers that had been mailed to terminally ill cancer patients. She stole from the dying!!
These people have to go and NOW!! We have a large number of people out of work right now. Let's replace each and every postal employee with one of the unemployed.
Let's then prosecute all postal employees and introduce them to Bubba and Mohammed in the local prison.It's about half of what the thieves at USPS deserve.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Parcel Post
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am only giving a single star because there is NOTHING LESS with which to rate this organization. I live in a community that has a central location..."
- "I ordered some baseball cards off ebay and didn't want to pay for priority mail so I went first class instead. They shipped it on April 1st. It was at..."
- "I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it. It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2. Online it told me that it was..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got..."
- "We took a 2001 Ford Taurus to the Firestone Complete Care here in Fort Collins, CO because the heat wasn't working and also for a routine oil change. They end..."
- "Ordered flowers for my son and his wife to commemorate the passing of my grand daughter. The flowers that were delivered looked as though they were thrown together by a..."