1.6
Tracking Tool

Decided to contract with @usps at the beginning of the year (2016) to ship prints customers contract me to create. Service has been up and down; mostly delayed packages some damaged packages here and there but overall an "as expected" experience.

I recently began working with a new customer I'd been trying to land for an entire year. I could expect big opportunities with this customer! He contracted me to produce important prints that he will present to his hotel customer in Lisbon, Portugal. The whole purpose of his trip was to showcase some new artwork for a new resort. He was scheduled to depart L.A. on the 16th of November.

I had began working on these pieces three weeks ago. These particular pieces require me to drive to the other end of town (Phoenix). A lot of miles, time and money was dedicated to get these prepared and finally shipped to him in LA.

I packaged the prints up and created a next day priority shipping label on Sunday. I dropped off the package on Monday morning expecting him to receive the package Tuesday. No delivery Tuesday, still no delivery Wednesday. Thursday is up in the air. It seems the package can't even be located!

Needless to say, my customer was furious! He left the country with no prints in hand. And I was left without a customer. Thanks @usps. I suppose I'm not the only one that's loosing a customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of usps next day delivery service. Usps needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Usps.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments