Additional Fees
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Long slow lines???How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package?

Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i have a job with great benefits so i can GRADUALLY do my job???? Come on!

Gteat job in 89129.Id rather go to thw dmv on a friday!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Usps - Missing items Usps "Went to the Blaine USPS to mail a package to California. The counter clerk was friendly and inquired what was in the parcel. Telling her about the contents, she..." Read more USPS Delivers Packages That Look Like THIS!!! Usps "I have been using USPS since opening my business in 1995. I used to have very little in the way of problems. Every year it's been getting worse..." Read more Usps - Last two packages? Usps "The 1st package made it to Medford OR where I live, from Carlsbad, CA in like 3 days. Then rather than deliver they sent it to Austin, TX where it..." Read more Usps - Ray Charles Station / West Adams Needs A Lot Of Drastic Improvements! Usps "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more