Privacy and Data Security

Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia sorting.Received my package on the June 3 they left package on my porch and it was crushed and taped up,clearly wasn't sent crushed...They crushed my package and tried covering it up.When I went to post office to complain about it they tried accusing me as well as the sender...Box inside package was crushed as well.Seeing as there was no insurance it's only covered for $50.Watch inside box is worth $1300.What pissed me off is the fact they tried accusing me as well as the sender and tried hiding it and covering there mistake.And postal supervisor was very Rude...

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Usps and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Usps.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Post category for more informed decision or compare Usps to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

#1192910

I'm more surprised that they did not steal it, then lie about that, because they are nothing but a bunch of simple-minded, rogueish thugs.

USPS sucks.