Orange Cove, California
Additional Services
Privacy and Data Security
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I sent a package to my mother with stuff for my whole family in it.It was supposed to arrive on Sep 2.

Online it told me that it was forwarded on that day which I understand cause I accidentally put her old address which is right next door to where she moved well she just got it today (Sep 22). She says the original box was in another box with these labels on it. The original box was split open. She told me what was there and about half of it is missing.

Which adds up to about $300.

This whole time Ive been calling trying to find out where it was but no one would tell me anything.Needless to say United States Postal Service will not be getting my business again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Usps and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Usps to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Usps and usps shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments