I RECENTLY PURCHASE a ps3 online and the seller used the USPS Economic Mailing.it was to said to arrive in 3-9 days.
but it already been almost 3 weeks. the thing is i tracked the package and it went to the east coast. me and the seller lived in California and they mailed it to the wrong area. they are really that *** and slow in delivering packages.
is it really that hard to deliver a package?
the USPS really need to speed up their delivery speed.people need to have their package ASAP, and they dont really care at all.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ps3 60Gb Cecha01
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "This usps truck almost ran me off the road!! I'm Gettin on the freeway soon as I get ready to merge this *** speeds up!! I had to fight my..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "Here's my story: I ordered something on September 1st from Hong Kong, expecting it to take quite a while. I check the shipping, and it says it should be delivered..."
- "TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE. I TRIED TO SETTLE..."
- "There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same..."
- "We are a Mexican Restaurant in California. When we get busy our TouchSuite POS System completely wipes out all of our tables and we are left with a blank..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."