I RECENTLY PURCHASE a ps3 online and the seller used the USPS Economic Mailing.it was to said to arrive in 3-9 days.
but it already been almost 3 weeks. the thing is i tracked the package and it went to the east coast. me and the seller lived in California and they mailed it to the wrong area. they are really that *** and slow in delivering packages.
is it really that hard to deliver a package?
the USPS really need to speed up their delivery speed.people need to have their package ASAP, and they dont really care at all.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ps3 60Gb Cecha01
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought something and my vendor used USPS to send my package. Everything went smoothly until the package went "out for delivery". I never received my package and now..."
- "I've complained exactly 10 times about my mail carrier on Kittiwake Court in SW Lafayette Indiana leaving my mailbox open during rain or snow storms. My mail is wet..."
- "for the last few years almost every package I received has been either dented or severely broken and/or has holes from the outside in in them. it used to be..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I have been using your multigrain Delightful and I really like it. I bought a loaf a couple of days ago and half way in the loaf was holes..."
- "TO ROCKMOUNTAIN BOOKS AND AMAZON AS A SENIOR CITIZEN ON VERY LIMITED INCOME FROM NOW ON ALL OF MY CORRESPONSE WILL BE THROUGH THE AMAZON SITE. I TRIED TO SETTLE..."
- "There return exchange wanted me to pay for them shipping me used and opened shocks and the two rear are different. I emailed and they just keep saying the same..."