6.4K views

I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package. USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.

So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds? I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Location: Rapid City, South Dakota

Comments

#1985635

Don't give up! My priority Express mail package took 5 MONTHS to arrive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What annoys me is that I keep received emails every month from USPS telling me they are searching my package and they haven't found it.yet ???????????????????????????

#1985607

5 days without mail. No guarantee on any deliveries except they will be late if you use usps

#1985385

Item purchased Jan 9th, made it to Philadelphia Feb. 3rd. It is Feb 20th, and still it sits in Philly.

#1985381

I concur, I am waiting on the third package to be delivered that has taken over a month. Tracing tells me where it is, but it just sits in one location for a month or so. So frustrating.

#1985368

They lost $800 package of mine and don't care

#1985253

The post office is the worst I regularly receive packages and not one of dozens has been even close to on time I even open a claim for non received item and they closed the claim without talking to me or locating package They suck

#1979951

Mailed item on January 7,2021 travel time usually 5-7 days. This time 27 days . How did they handle the ballots .

#1978588

I truly believe the USPS is making a case for it's own demise. Every package I've had shipped via the USPS for over 3 months has been delayed by several days with 2 not even arriving after more than a month.

The number of extreme delays that I've had and what I see here tells me that this is not a short term or isolated thing. I managed a third party mail sorting facility for years and had personal interaction with my local Bulk Mail Center managers.

Those people would not have allowed these types of service failures It appears a new crop of leadership has been put in place with the goal to end the nationally sponsored mail service in favor of privatization. There's a lot reasons private companies want the mail contract, and it appears they're orchestrating a plan to get it.

#1984413
@PissedConsumer1978588

Yes but this literally happenned by design. Trump appointed one of his donors as postmaster general 70 days before the election and he removed hundreds of sorting machines, refused overtime hours to workers etc, in an apparent attempt to slow delivery of mail ballots.

And the GOP controlled senate refused to appropriate money to shore up USPS, so hence, for months now USPS has been delivering everything late.

before that Priority mail was not money back garantee 2-3 days, but it was all but certain to arrive within the window they specified but for very very rare circumstances. I would expect this to be remedied within the next month or so now with a new administration and a new senate majority- the same party that was trying to provide the funding to USPS before the election.

#1984843
@PissedConsumer1984413

This crap has been happening long , long before that. Every year, the USPS gets "bailout" money.

The USPS hasn't been running in the black for decades. But all those "mail-in" ballots seem to make it in.

The USPS logistic program needs a total revamp. I had a package that was an hour away, and passed my location 2 times before getting here.

#1985600
@PissedConsumer1984413

The USPS has lost $78,000,000,000, since 2007. It has been poorly run for decades. Like any bloated government agency it does nothing but provide poor service, and bleed money.

#1985781

Build back better....hahaahahahhaahahahahahahahha

#1977886

I could literally have walked my package to its destination faster than USPS delivered it. It went 100 miles and took TWO WEEKS.

If I had walked it there and spent 8 hours a day walking, it would have taken 13 days .

Good Grief. USPS needs to close down and let some company do the job, instead of them trying to do what they don't seem to know how to do.....run quickly and efficiently.

#1981417
@PissedConsumer1977886

they are a useless time for them to go

#1977707

Usps continues to degrade as a service and as an online account. Logins disabled,,,,,passwords not recognized despite using a password manager...packages delayed and unaccounted for. This whole operation just totally sucks anymore.

#1976404

still waiting on package that was sent by seller 12/11/2020,today is 1/26/2021,contacted usps they tell me package is on way,but running late.could not tell me where it is.just in system somewhere.what the ***

#1975537

I had an important expense check mailed to me on December 30th and it finally arrived on January 20th. Three weeks to arrive from Utah to Colorado??

Also, my federal stimulus check was scheduled to be mailed to me on January 6th and 17 days later it has still yet to arrive.

My phone rings constantly from bill collectors which I could take care of if the postal service wasn't so broken. Biden needs to fix all of the damage Du Joy inflicted on the postal service.

#1974528

Priority mail express package stuck in transit to the destination since september 2020. Last update from Usps : no more tracking updates. USPS is a joke, worst than any postal service in the third world countries.

#1974364

USPS is a disaster. High rates for the consumer and yet, a disgrace in service.

I have been waiting weeks for a small parcel that is coming from a nearby state and city. Well, the minions who are employed by USPS, do not know geography, nor the states within the United States, my parcel gets sent way out to the SAN FRANCISCO CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER .

International??? Are this dropouts serious?

#1973388

I have had no other than VERY POOR delivery, even with expedited cost, from USPS for months now........I pay three times more now and use UPS.....at least it gets there when they say it will!

USPS Reviews