6.4K views

I had a package sent to me by priority mail and its been over a week and no package. USPS states there is no guarantee it will arrive in the two to three days I paid for.

So what is this an upgrade from parcel post with no concerns if the paying customer receives what they pay for or is it a way for the post office to raise some free extra funds? I mean really why up sell a customer on two to three day delivery if you offer no guarantee it will arrive as stated and no refunds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Location: Rapid City, South Dakota

Comments

#1970246
@PissedConsumer1968672

Agreed!

#1969586
@PissedConsumer1968061

YOU are the moron if you don't see the evidence the election was stolen and USPS is complicit.

#1969590
@PissedConsumer1968061

What dont you understand ?

#1967959

if you don't get what you pay for there should be a refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1967952

I agree 100%. Sent three packages by priority mail on the 14th with two days promised for deliver.

It's now the 30th of December, five days after Christmas and they are still not there.

Merry Christmas from the Post Office. And the track

#1967520

I shipped a gift out, and it said 2 days florifa to Wisconsin ! Well, I’m still tracking it and now says lost in transit !

Went to post office and they said nothing they ca.

Do will be shipped back to me!! So I’m now wondering who is gonna pay for me to ship it again and I will be going to ups!!

#1967138

I join the crowd. I told the lady at the post office, I just needed to make sure it was to WI by Christmas from MI (normally 3 days).

She said, "oh, no problem". I sent and it wasn't there 7 days later in time for my granddaughters Christmas.

Complete and utter disappointment. I will NEVER trust them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1966691

I can sympathize. I made two separate purchases and they still are not here.

I made two purchase on December 4 and both shipped December 5 and the PO doesn't have a clue as to where they are. They closed my case on December 24 with an e-mail stating the case was closed and that they are working hard to serve their customers and are doing such a good job. That tells me nothing. I contacted my local Postmaster, and have heard nothing.

USPS SUCKS. How hard is it to take a package from point A to point B?

#1966652

On December 14th I mailed a Christmas gift from one Massachusetts town to another. Eleven days later, when I didn't here from the recipient, I checked the USPS tracking number and found out my package is at a distribution center in Atlanta Georgia! How does this even happen?

#1966349

USPS is a typical high profile example of a government-run enterprise, which is to say bloated and completely incompetent. Stick with shuffling illegal ballots you useless organization and get out of the parcel business at the very least.

Your tracking sucks and your services suck to keep in line with the OPs opening. I will NEVER use your service and I will never buy from a seller that ships via your garbage service.

#1966345

USPS delivers one thing.... excuses.

I get it..

COVID is messing u pa lot of things, but at least Amazon, UPS and FedEx are trying to get packages delivered and throwing up their hands and saying "oh well, you'll get it when you get it... and by the way you dont get a refund for the overnoght package that still hasnt been delivered 20 days later."

#1966321

I always loved USPS service,and in their defense,Amazon has flaked out on me numerous times now.It's not even packages I don't receive by USPS now but my utility bills and statements.They were dependable every Holliday,and throughout the Covid until around Nov 3rd.Coincidence?Perhaps they are too busy delivering and throwing out a specific kind of mail.Just sayin.

#1969587
@PissedConsumer1966321

USPS is only good to deliver junk mail and to help rig elections.

#1966278

same here package departed GA in route to DE.. 12/05/2020 today is 12/24/2020 still no package. contacted usps with no responce

#1966256

USPS definetely sucks on a big scale. Next time I'm going to use UPS.

#1966086

Been waiting for a package for 2 weeks. It appears to have arrived in my area the next day.

But was then shipped out of state. And has been setting for 10 days in limbo.

#1966025

usps is a joke ,not one thing arrived on time ever . ups always on time

#1965926

They did it do me too! Paid for two days priority and still didn't get it and it's been over a week now!! They use the Covid 19 and the Holiday season as an excuse, but they're just too dang lazy to do their jobs anymore!!!!!!

#1965826

I've got a priority mail package en route from Stockton, CA to Reno, NV, a three hour drive. It's finally in Sparks, NV after going through three cities in Texas first (three states away). Package was sent on the 11th, still hasn't arrived as of the 22nd.

#1965709

I have 2 packages missing since 11/27. The only response I get is the form letter.

From here on out I will not order from a company unless they ship via UPS or FedEx. The USPS is a joke.

USPS Reviews