So here it is, the day of delivery and the tracking on the website still shows that it's in California.I live all the way in Michigan to so...

I don't know if it's really coming today or not. Since nothing is showing up on the tracker, I really hope the package is not lost. I have read a lot of people saying that they have had the same experience to but they get it on the delivery date anyway even though the tracking is screwed up.

They really need to get their *** together and fix the tracking.If it's not here today I'm going to be one pissed off consumer.

Review about: Usps Website.

Had an Experience with Usps?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #836985

Expected delivery is exactly what it is, EXPECTED.It's not guarantee, so don't count on it being on time.

If you want guaranteed delivery, pay for express mail.

to LOLZ #1192915

Express Mail Delivery is NOT EXPRESSED at all, and the only guarantee you can count on is to lose all of the extra money you shelled out to these lying, bumbling USPS FOOLS who are just trying to *** you into spending more and more of your hard-earned $$ for their BS services...Don't do it. Use UPS instead, they WILL deliver ON TIME, and not give you a snarky a$$ reply if you have to question them.