It was exactly 10:47 when this happened. I was in the living room watching TV when I heard the doorbell ring; I immediately got up, and put on my bathrobe then proceeded downstairs. To my suprise, I saw the postal carrier leaving with my package after exactly 15 seconds of waiting for me to answer. I opened the door and shouted "Wait, I am home!". The postal carrier turned around and saw me; only to run to her vehicle and slam on the gas and speed down my road with my package. I turned around and looked at the parcel and read it.

Turns out, she filled the parcel as she walked towards my house, rang the doorbell, and walked away as I approached the door.

Overall, she did what any lazy *** would do, and filled the parcel as "Not present" when the package was delivered. I am never going to use USPS again.

- She sent my *** package back to the postal office, even though I already signed a digital copy of the parcel online

- The moment I answered the door, she ran for her vehicle and LITERALLY slammed her foot on the gas and went at least 60 KM/PH down my residental neighborhood road.

- She filled the parcel as she walked towards my house without even knowing I was home.

- Noticing her *** up, she ran off with my *** package I waited a month for.

2.5/10, worst *** service ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Mail Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2015.

Comments