It was exactly 10:47 when this happened. I was in the living room watching TV when I heard the doorbell ring; I immediately got up, and put on my bathrobe then proceeded downstairs. To my suprise, I saw the postal carrier leaving with my package after exactly 15 seconds of waiting for me to answer. I opened the door and shouted "Wait, I am home!". The postal carrier turned around and saw me; only to run to her vehicle and slam on the gas and speed down my road with my package. I turned around and looked at the parcel and read it.

Turns out, she filled the parcel as she walked towards my house, rang the doorbell, and walked away as I approached the door.

Overall, she did what any lazy *** would do, and filled the parcel as "Not present" when the package was delivered. I am never going to use USPS again.

- She sent my *** package back to the postal office, even though I already signed a digital copy of the parcel online

- The moment I answered the door, she ran for her vehicle and LITERALLY slammed her foot on the gas and went at least 60 KM/PH down my residental neighborhood road.

- She filled the parcel as she walked towards my house without even knowing I was home.

- Noticing her *** up, she ran off with my *** package I waited a month for.

2.5/10, worst *** service ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of usps mail service. USPS needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned usps mail service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at USPS.

Comments